BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Amy L.
Great mask but don’t see instant results. Feels great and tightens the skin but not sure I’d repurchase. First time user and the mask is quite harsh. Wrinkles are the biggest concern of mine and so I’d probably look at masks targeting other areas but overall a great mask
Audreanne B.
Saint-Hubert
This is a great mask. I love that it hydrates your skin and exfoliates it a the same time. It’s like you have 2 masks in one. The smell is nice, the texture too. I don’t reach to it as much as my other mask because I like a chemical exfoliant better, but still would recommend.
Marlene G.
Guatemala
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Me gusta mucho esa mascara, deja la piel muy suave, no tenia tantas expectativas pero me sorprendió para bien. El empaque es sencillo pero agradable, es un poco fuerte si tienes la piel sensible. Si lo compraría de nuevo, me gusta y si la recomiendo!!!
Es muy hermoso resivir todo este tippo de productos y lo.mas importante compartir con todos nuestros conocídos por qué Hasi todos podemos tener la piel el cabello o otras cosas perfectas
Melissa M.
Traun
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I was a big fan of the regular south preserve mask already so I decided to ger this one too. I was not disappointed as it really leaves your skin feel rejuvenated and fresh. I would recomment it for dry and normal skin. The price is high though so I don‘t think I will buy it again.
Tayler F.
Delta, BC
I got a small sample of this from Sephora and it was amazing. The smell was very light and not overpowering unlike some other masks. Fresh is a great brand and their products are decently affordable. This mask made my face very moisturized and I would definitely purchase a full size.
Amellaly R.
CDMX
I LOVE IT!!
I am absolutely in love with this product, you know two weeks ago, I was using a soap that completely dried my face, thanks to this my face looks like I it had never happen.
I really recommend it if you have dry skin, it hydrates your skin, and the results are amazing. 😌
Jennifer W.
Made my skin feel absolutely amazing. Smells very kid in my opinion, and feels very luxurious. A little more pricey than drugstore alternatives, but when I stop at Sephora I always pick something up from the brand Fresh. Would but again!
Cessy M.
Berwick, NS
This is my holy grail moisturizer!!! The smell of the moisturizer is like cucumber and it smells freshly. Formula is good it doesn’t make skin irritations you can buy it at sephora. But many wise it is expensive! But worth the pricefresh lotus youth preserve face cream with super 7 complex (50ml)
Arden S.
Calgary, AB
Loved the fresh lotus youth preserve rescue mask! I find it to be the perfect solution as the weather starts to get colder. I have purchased this mask just once, but I would buy again. I like the idea of preserving my youthful skin, and I think this is just the tool!
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora