BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

• I want to try this so bad ! Is this good for acne prone s...1 Answers
  • Is this mask good for adult acne ?2 Answers
  • fresh lotus mask or sephora mask 🧐🧐2 Answers
Alice T.
Dubuque
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Has a strong smell of cucumber, so if you’re sensitive to scents I wouldn’t recommend. The first few uses, my skin felt softer but after a while I feel like it got less effective. The packaging was nice and easy to use.
Ishu K.
Vancouver
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I love the natural, gentle feeling of all of the Fresh products- but this one was wonderful. I felt instantly the effects it had on my skin. Repeat user as I do this once a month and notice tighter plumped skin. Yes
Anh T.
Perfect to start your day after wash your face. It is time-saving when I don't have time for mask, takes about 5 minute and your skin felt like baby's skin everyday! Highly recommend!
Chocho T.
kolea
This is amzing for nights before bed , after a long hard day , you clean your face very well and apply it , leave it for 5 mins and you'll see the results immediately THANK ME LATER
evey b.
wasn’t impressed at all. this mask is expensive and ineffective. for my skin type this mask did not do anything!!! i was very disappointed. nothing was achieved that if claimed!! maybe just not for my skin type
Mykaela
Review for: Other more...
This is probably my favourite mask it’s great for exfoliating your face before makeup. It is pricey but worth it your make up will last longer and won’t look cakey
Chantel F.
Kingston
Nice product, nice smell, like most fresh products. I love most fresh products, but like most of their masks i dislike the container, i prefer not digging my fingers through unused product. Moisturizing.
Kristen R.
Corner Brook, NL
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
One of the best face masks I have ever tried! Leaves your skin feeling amazing like you have just received a facial from a spa. Your make up goes on so smoothly after the use of this product. 5 stars!!
marwan H.

Paola B.
Halifax , NS
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Where do I begin! I loved this product before I could even try it! The moment it was available I bought it right away! It definitely lived up to my expectations and more! Will repurchase when I run out!
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora