BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

• I want to try this so bad ! Is this good for acne prone s...1 Answers
  • Is this mask good for adult acne ?2 Answers
  • fresh lotus mask or sephora mask 🧐🧐2 Answers
Marissa M.
I have really enjoyed using this face mask! When you put it on it is gritty and has some seaweed particles. Spread it on my face which didnt take to much product, let it sit for 5 mins had a cooling effect. Then massaged it into my face with warm water and washed it off. Felt so creamy and smooth washing it off. Made my skin very smooth after i dried it off. Not sure if it is worth high price tag. But it did work!
CurlFRIEND V.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
We received this AMAZING product in our Sephora Play! bag and OMG - we fell in love with the mask from the first time we tried it !! It left our face feeling so clean and refreshed! We wear makeup everyday and applying this mask once a week (sometimes more) feels like our face is getting an uplift ! We would definitely buy a full size and recommend it to our family and friends!!
crystal b.
Berlin, NH
Love it!! A bit steep in price for the size, but so worth it! I didn't think it was actually going to do anything, but it brightened my skin and cleared out the blackheads around my nose. Lovely scent as well.
Danielle l.
Perkasie, PA
This has a very different almost whipped like frothy texture. I havent tried anything else ever like it. I love how natural Fresh brand products are. They definitely feel very luxe and the creams come in glass packaging.
Janicy C.
Saugus
Hydrating, lasted for hours. Smells amazing but not overwhelming. Price is worth the quantity. Great for all skin types, but mostly those that are drier. I would recommend this to anyone seeking preventative skincare without the hefty price tag.
Reagan B.
Roswell
This mask left my skin feeling super soft and lifted. It’s a little pricey, but I like to think of it as “do I want wrinkles when I’m older, or do I wanna pay a little extra now?” I don’t think this product needs any improvement, it’s perfect!
Taylor P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
When my skin is feeling dull and bland, I love throwing this mask on for a quick pick me up. And when I say quick, I mean quick! This is your 5 minute facial in a jar! Plus, it smells so fresh and uplifting!
Erin B.
Culver City, CA
I love everything fresh. So all my reviews will be good. They never disappoint and they always have beyond satisfactory products. This product gives me a cooking sensation and reducess redness and puffiness
Angel R.
Silsbee, TX
I’ve only used this once and I was impressed with it. It exfoliated and just helped my face look revitalized and awake. It helps me skin brighten up. It smells weird but it’s not over bearing or gag worthy
Donna R.
Pearl
As a 48 year old Mom and grandmother when you see something that say youth in the description you rush to purchase it. I have quite a few problem areas that I like for a product to address when I buy it and this product does it all glow, softness and firming. This product does it all
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora