• fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask

BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask

Start your review of fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Charpella r.
Fresh brand is truly that fresh on your skin and fresh on your pocket it is effective it comes in a jar a little goes a long way I fell in love with the first try the next day I did it again now I am a fan of this brand be ause it is conscious of the earth I would never run out of these mask I love the Brand
Leah G.
Victoria, BC
I never thought I'd find a product /too/ moisturizing for my skin, but this was it. I received it in my ipsy glambag last year, but I was having a bad breakout at that time, and this mask made it worse and made my skin feel kind of heavy if that makes any sense? this one just wasn't for me
Khrystyna K.
New Castle
Purchased at: Sephora
It doesn’t good for sensitive skin. You should be careful to not scrub too hard. This mask is good exfoliator and makes your skin soft, but if you have not redness and acne, because in this case you skin will be even worse.
Karen C.
Vaudreuil , QC
I can’t get over this mask! Frankly I did not have high hopes for this mask as I did not particularly care for Fresh’s clay & rose masks but this seaweed mask is something else! The skin both looks and feels immediately radiant after using it. So silky smooth and hydrated. Best part is it only takes 5 min. So easy to use in the morning prior to makeup. I just tweeze my brows and such while it sits. If you’re a dewy skin lover you need this in your life!
Brianda B.
Tijuana
I love using the consistency is perfect helps a lot to the premature lines of aging also feels super hydrated and fresh face for in the morning remove and makeup look even
Jessica S.
I first tried this as a sample from Sephora. OMG it was heavenly. My skin felt so plump and juicy after and I swear I was GLOWING! I ended up buying the full size jar after. Worth the ridiculous cost imo.
Riti P.
Toronto, ON
Best mask ever! I love the smell and the texture! It not only leaves my skin feeling fresh but also visible brighter and smoother with only one use! This is literally the best mask I have ever tried! To top it all doesn’t break me out or cause any adverse reactions on my sensitive skin! Love love love!
Kat W.
london
Love, love, love this mask! This one and the sugar mask are my all time fave. I own all of them, but this one makes me particularly glowy and just buffs away any dry skin. It has the most finest “scrubbies” in it. You wouldn’t think but it’s actually really effective. Would 100% recommend.
Janie D.
Montreal, QC
This mask smells pretty bad. It also has a weird texture, like it is meant to be an exfoliator but you should not exfoliate with it. It was very disapointing and I saw not difference after using. Very unpleasant experience and will not use again.
Alexia C.
Kirkland, QC
I LOVEEEEE THIS MASK! It absorbs so well into your skin and gives you the most beautiful glow after! The packaging is absolutely gorgeous. This mask definetely met my expectations. It’s calming and reduces fullness like you wouldn’t believe !
Jessica L.
Vancouver , BC
Mona R.
oman
Jennifer T.
Is this mask good for adult acne ?
Kat J.
1,150 reviews
What visible results did you see from using this mask?
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Where can I purchase this, and what's the price range?

Sephora