BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Kristin M.
Bedford , NS
I really enjoy this mask! I like it for when I feel like my skin needs a little something extra whether it be for brightening or detox, but I don't have 15+ mins. This is great because it really works to brighten the skin, make I feel super smooth but takes 5 mins or less!
Grace K.
This mask just completely wakes up my skin and makes me look flawless all the time. Every time I use this I just feel like it completely detoxifies my skin and makes it perfect!
Teresa G.
This mask is ok. It didn't dry out my very dry skin and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin, so that's a plus. However, it also didn't improve my complection at all or do anything really to help with my skin. I would try something else before purchasing this again
Ivy A.
Halifax, NS
Amazing quickly facial. It hydrates, plump, exfoliates and calms... a mask that does everything. Having drier skin, I love the whole Lotus line from fresh because it leaves my skin feeling very hydrated. This mask is no different! Great for any skin type and the gentle exfoliation is nice with the hydration!
Milpha S.
Guayanilla
If you want to retexture your skin in 5 minutes, this mask is for you. It feels like a new skin... soft, clear and glow. It's a little rough with sensitive skins so I recommend to try it in a little area first. I used it weekly and works perfectly with oily skin.✨
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I love it, my mom tried it the first time and it really make her skin look younger then I tried it ad I fell in love with it, just that it is a little bit expensive.
La amo, mi mamá la utilizo primero y hacia que su cara se viera más joven luego yo la utilicé y me enamoré de ella, eso si, es un poco cara.
Alexandria F.
Windsor
I love Fresh, but this product did nothing for me. I have combination skin, so this cream was not for me. It left my skin feeling sticky and oily (which by the way, I hate when my skin feels oily--EW), and it just wasn't the right fit for me and my skin.
C P.
I love this! T feels incredibly luxurious and smells wonderful. It has a great creamy texture, much thicker than the popular rose mask. My skincare feels softer after using it and it isn’t drying. I would recommend buying the smaller tub to try first since it’s pretty pricey.
Claire M.
Vancouver , BC
This is my new favorite mask. I recently got back to back chemical peels 2 weeks apart which left my skin desert dry, and this stuff saved my face after a week of daily use. And it smells like cucumber and seaweed! Great for when you feel like you need a detox, while also soothing your skin. LOVE!
Sisi R.
Omg! This quick and easy mask is great for people that is on the go or even right before a night out. Only need to apply for 5 min and rinse off with warm water. I usually use this mask as a prep for another sheet mask and it is just wonderful. The cream from the collection is excellent also, great for oily skin. Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream With Super 7 Complex 0.24oz/7ml NIB
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora