BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Kivelli M.
pontypool
Love this product!! Made my skin feel absolutely amazing!! I’ve always struggled with facial products because I have quite sensitive skin, but this product was gentle and left my sling with such a gorgeous glow!!
Kyla J.
I love this mask! Only needs to be left on for 5 minutes, so it’s perfect if you’re short on time. A little goes a long way, so it lasts a while, which helps me justify the cost. It makes my face feel brand new. Softens the skin, it smells amazing, and it’s really effective! I find immediately after using my skin looks and feels more radiant.
Nattt16 o.
Laval, QC
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
My favourite fresh mask!! It smells amazing and leaves my skin looking radiant, fresh and soft. The mask has exfoliating beads in it so when your washing it off your also exfoliating the dead skin away. It isn’t an abrasive exfoliation so I recommend it for those with sensitive skin as well.fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask
Jeanette T.
Love all my Fresh products!  This is a great mask very light scent and it leaves your skin soft and hydrated.  Good value for the money.  I have used most of their products and continue to do so.  Its my go to facial system.  I hate when i run out.  If you're thinking about trying absolutely do!!
Sumin K.
Toronto
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this mask! All natural ingredients so you know exactly what you’re putting on your face. My skin always looks brighter and clearer when I use this regularly! Practically an at-home spa treatment!
Annie C.
Pleasantly surprised by this mask. You don't need to apply a big amount to the face. Even with the exfoliating aspects of the mask, it leaves my skin feeling very hydrated afterwords because of the richness of the product, while it takes of the dry patches at the same time! Would of given it 5 stars if it wasn't for the strong cucumber smell which is a little too much for me.
Valarie K.
Chaguanas
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! This was just the pick me up my skin could have used, very effective and soothing. Its a bit steep for a mask but I love it so much. Quality outran it and it blew my mind away. I cant wait to use it again. It is great for dry skin which doenst even leave it tight. Skin is soft and supple
Cloe K.
Saskatoon, SK
I liked this one a lot. It’s hydrating and exfoliating at the same time. It’s a little hard to get off if you have a thin layer, so. I would use a thicker layer. I would recommend to anyone!
Colton S.
Calgary
I must admit, I do see an instant result with this mask. It is perfect for your no makeup makeup days. Leave it on for 5-10 minutes and hop in the shower (makes it easier to remove and helps with the exfoliation). You can pick this up at Sephora and you need a generous amount. Would repurchase
Danielle R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I am turning 30 and want to keep my skin looking fresh and not aged! I have sensitive skin and this didn’t dry me out or cause me to breakout! Smells refreshing! Will be purchasing again.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora