BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Sofiia S.
This mask is a nice pair to the clay mask from fresh brand. I love the combo of soy milk cleanser, exfoliator , clay mask and then lotus preserve mask. It has a bit of harsh pieces in it, so I am very gentle, but it give the most nourishing and brightening effect. Glow from within.
Nina W.
paris
Amazing for dry skin! I personally don’t have dry skin but this so nourishing and I would recommend for every skin type! The packaging is gorgeous. The price is very expensive but for the quality that you get it so worth it you won’t miss your money spent on this gem!
Amanda J.
Burnaby
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Absolutely love this as a daytime mosturizer, doesn’t irritate my skin. I have sensitive skin and it keeps me glowing even with my lifestyle. I swear regularly from the gym. I highly recommend! I’ve must have went through 6 of these since my first purchase.
Sarah M.
Mississauga , ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask, Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I have very flakey dry skin and add a hectic lifestyle to that. I absolutely love the fact that this mask is not only easy to apply but all you need is to spare 5 mins. Every time I’ve applied this mask, my dull tired skin looks awake and it also leaves my skin feeling hydrated and moisturized! It is on the pricey side but the results I get everyone I use it, makes it worth every penny! I highly recommend this product! If you have dry skin then definitely try it and Thank Me Later!! XOXO
Adela T.
Edmonton, AB
I love the fact that this mask only takes 5 minutes ! It is the same texture as the moisturizer from the same line except it has other exfoliating ingredients mixed in. I love how soft and supple it makes my skin however I am not a fan of the scent.
Karen F.
Bellevue, WA
I am in love with this product. It is very hydrating and improve your skin texture. after washing this product, you'll feel that your skin is incredibly smooth, plumper, and more youthful.
Leanne S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Great mask! Gentle enough to use multiple times a week! Makes your skin feel SO amazing afterwards! Got a sample and then just had to buy! Love all the FRESH products - not disappointing! Would highly recommend
w j.
Love love love this mask, it’s results are instant and you can see improvements right away, skin feels relatively smoother and less dull. I use this before I do my makeup sometimes to get rid of my tired face
Caitlynn W.
St, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Got this as a sample with my one order and I need to buy the full size! The price for this is high compared to their other products in the same category.
The consistency is good, does dry up quickly, leaves a nice hydrating layer on skin. Which is great for me since my skin usually sucks up all the moisture right away.
Kylee L.
sudbury, On
This mask feels amazing on the skin. It smells so good and the packaging is so aesthetically pleasing I love to display it on my makeup table. This is great for all skin types and is an awesome product for people who like a more natural mask
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora