BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Caitlin H.
Lutz, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this product as a sample when leaving Ulta. I have since purchased the full size container. It’s a great mask that has tiny beads to help scrub the skin. It’s very refreshing and leaves the skin feeling smooth and calm.
Tiffany M.
Blue Point, NY
I love the scent of this mask. I love Fresh products, they are exactly what they say "Fresh." My skin feels so firm and replenished after using this mask. I purchased this mask after using a trial size from Sephora and I absolutely love it! I would definitely buy it again when I run out.
Patricia C.
Alvord, TX
It feel very smooth smells great leaves my skin side this my 2nd day they say a picture is a 1000 words I will keep on posting ,so you will see the difference ,and you can see for your self
Erica G.
Pelham, NH
Purchased at: Sephora
Love! Smells so nice. Clean ingredients. Sensitive skin friendly for sure you will not be disappointed
Kaley K.
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I love Fresh products! I bought the travel size of this mask. I was told it might be too harsh for my sensitive skin but I gave it a try anyway. It gently exfoliates my skin without being too harsh. After I wash it off my skin feels soft and looks hydrated. I feel that I see a little bit of radiance to my skin as well.
Ailin A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Made my skin look plump and hydrated! Nice mask to do once in a while to get that youthful glow and no makeup look.
jackie l.
Columbus, OH
An okay mask. Nice because it dually exfoliates as well as soothes the skin at a price point lower than most in the same category. This mask is great at both of those things and leaves the skin feeling soft. Unfortunately, though, the exfoliants are very stubborn and tend to stick to skin and make their way into your eyes easily.
Alisha C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I loved this mask. It does everything you’d need in a mask. Hydrates, helps with fine lines and brightens.
Katherine M.
Harker Heights
This mask is pretty rough on my skin and I do not have sensitive skin whatsoever. Its not awful, but it's also not amazing. I really love a lot of fresh's masks however this one is probably my least favorite out of all the ones I've tried. I just don't notice a difference after using it.
Ashley A.
Bronx
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this product because ever since I've had a daughter I feel like I have aged about thirty years and this makes you feel and look like your twenty years old. It really is amazing and I also see the little wrinkles go away.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora