BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

• I want to try this so bad ! Is this good for acne prone s...1 Answers
  • Is this mask good for adult acne ?2 Answers
  • fresh lotus mask or sephora mask 🧐🧐2 Answers
Bella V.
New York
I love this mask because it’s really made for people on the go (you only leave it on for 5-10 minutes). It works as a kind of exfoliant that you rub all over the desired areas and then let it sit so I wouldn’t recommend this to those who have sensitive skin.
Lesley G.
Tarzana, CA
Purchased at: FreshDirect
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I absolutely love Fresh products and this is one to try. It really feels great on the skin, smells great, and makes skin feel refreshed.
Priscilla T.
Vancouver, BC
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m a huge fan of Fresh, and the products that got me falling in love was the masks- but when this one came out, I was a bit underwhelmed. I found that with this mask, you didn’t really see much results in your skin, and everything it promises to do, Fresh has other options that are much better.
Krystle N.
Clovis, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my most favorite Product I just restocked on it! It makes my dry skin super soft and smooth feeling I love the smell of it also. It works even better with they're soy face wash I use. Highly recommend if you have dry skin.
Brittany M.
Centreville, MD
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
This product felt a little different putting on my face, it was a little gritty and was kinda chunky but it made my face feel soft after. The container was decent and was easy to get out and put back if you got to much.
Alanna L.
Purchased at: Sephora
My skin looked bright and smooth after using but the product had a weird texture I wasn't a fan of. It smelled amazing. It also made my skin feel a bit dry. Definitely needed moisturizer after use.
Judy R.
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Very nice. Wish i remembered to do it more often. I have used it about five times in two months. Makes skin feel very soft and refreshed.
Cate D.
Raleigh, NC
I love this face mask! It actually works wonders and I don't usually notice a major difference after using a face mask. My face looks super bright and clear after using this! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the smell. Some people say they love it but the seaweed scent is really gross to me and it shocked me the first time I used it. You only have to keep it on for 5 minutes so its worth the gross scent for the results.
Hannah J.
Atlanta
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Great great mask. I love how you can see the ingredients. It tightens up the skin and helps with brightness.
Jessica V.
Henryetta
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask, Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Nice packaging but not a fan of the jar because of sanitary issues would perfume a bottle or a pump. This is very gentle on the skin and a relaxing mask. Skin will feel very soft after use
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora