BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Alyssa C.
Miami
Didn’t receive amazing results but definitely softened my skin. Can’t say I’d buy it again
Lol l.
shafter
This mask is amazing. It feels great applying it and even better when you’re done using it
Kiana K.
Scottsdale
Amazing product, leaves my skin feeling more smooth and bright, I will be buying this again
Autumn M.
Flemington
Smelled good and made my skin soft. Wasn’t messy to use and hopefully will purchase again.
@ W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Great mask! Have gone through a few samples of this. Non irritating and gentle. Love fresh.
Erin D.
Miami , FL
I got this as a sample at Sephora and have only used it once and it seemed to work nicely.
Elaine D.
Tucson, AZ
Very smooth and did not irritate my skin. My skin felt firmer and very hydrated after use.
Caitlyn B.
peru
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Love this product and love every product I’ve tried from Fresh I’ve never been disappointed
Sarrah H.
Allen
Goes on so well! Love the smell! My skin looked more plump and hydrated the next morning!
member-d86726d4c
I recommend this mask to anyone who will listen. My skin is SO soft after this treatment.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora