BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Ronni J.
Greer, SC
Love this product! Makes my skin so plump & youthful looking. It also made my pores look really small & not clogged. I love how it didn’t dry out my skin like most pore tightening masks. Not to mention it smells soooo good.
Alina S.
Pittsburgh
Definitely a weird texture. The seeds kind of freaked me out but definitely a pleasant smell and lovely results as far as making my skin more plump and refreshed. Love how gooey I am after using it for the first time even.
Tabitha A.
Santa Monica, CA
I absolutely loved this mask! It felt nice and refreshing - as well as moisturizing while washing off. My face was smooth and super soft afterwards. I would highly recommend this face mask to anyone shopping for a new one.
Sarah R.
Review for: Other more...
I have oily, very textured, acne prone skin. I didn’t see great results right after use however a few hours later my chin was completely broken out. I tried to use it again with the same results. Eventually I threw it out.
Larkin C.
Longview, TX
I was able to snag a free tester from Sephora on my last order and I'm really glad that I did! I love that this mask only needs to be left on for just a few minutes for you to see results. It does a great job leaving my skin feeling refreshed, while looking smooth and brighter. It does such a good job evening out my skin tone and buffering any rough patches. This will be one mask that I actually splurge on and purchase! The only negative is that the cucumber/seaweed smell is a little stronger than I would prefer.
Brooke M.
Greensburg, PA
I love Fresh products so much. The packaging is so elegant and each product smells so, well, fresh! To use this awesome mask, you are supposed to apply a liberal amount in circular motions with your fingertips all over your face and neck. I like to leave it on for around 10 minutes, but I believe the recommended time is 5 minutes. After washing off the mask, your face feels so soft and clean. I would recommend this for sensitive skin.
Bridget O.
South Boston, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I love all of the masks from Fresh and this one was no different. It really is hydrating, I enjoy the seaweed because it is gentle on my skin, which is very fair and dry. It smells so good and I give it a full 5 stars.
Hannah M.
Despite hating seaweed, this mask was great for me! It feels so natural and clean on the skin. This brand continually peaks my interest. Would definitely buy this fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream again!
Reilly S.
Brighton, MA
Love this— I have normal-dry skin and this leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean!! Super quick too, gently exfoliates, feels and smells amazing! Reminds me of their fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask
Lindsay S.
I am already a huge fan of the lotus youth preserve face cream with Super 7 Complex and the Rose mask Fresh has amazing skin care that is gentle let affective they work well and do what they say they are going to do your skin will be soft and glowing and beautiful it will look healthy I highly recommend
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora