• fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask

BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Rebekah V.
Bonita, CA
My FAVORITE face mask. I always get a sample of this whenever I’m in Sephora, literally every time, so that I never have to use up too much of my actual jar (because honestly, she’s pricey). I would never spend over $40 for a mask unless it is THAT good, and trust me, this product is that good. There is an immediate and visible difference after using this product, it has a plumping effect that is comparable to the kate Somerville wrinkle warrior plumping mask. It also has this fresh, clean smell to it, like cucumbers and floral accents.
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
FRESH HAS SAVED MY LIFE!

I had terrible, terrible adult acne when I turned 19. Never had acne before, cystic at that! It was the worst. It was painful physically & emotionally. I was getting made fun of at work, I stopped taking photos or making eye contact and I just had no self esteem, I'll be honest.

It's a long story, but I used to work at Sephora & a rep for Fresh "challenged" me to try a routine for a month, take a before & after picture.

So I did....and I couldn't believe my eyes. All the inflammation disappeared and the redness wasn't so intense.

So I tried another month, it was freakin MAGIC. Pushed it to a third month and MY SKIN FELT SO PERFECT AFTER THREE YEARS OF THIS HORRIFYING ACNE.

I had an entire Fresh ritual, 2x daily
1. Wash with fresh Soy Face Cleanser
2. fresh Umbrian Clay Purifying Facial Toner
3. fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum
4. fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream

Using fresh Umbrian Clay Purifying Mask 2-3x a week will really clear things up fast!

This transformation happened over a three month period when I was 22. It's been over a year now and I rarely wear makeup outside if I'm not working. Never thought I'd ever see the day where I could go outside without crying because someone laughed or stared at me too look.

I will forever be grateful and I can confidently say that Fresh changed my life and brought my confidence back.
Sona A.
Stanford, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an amaaaaazing mask. 5-minute facial is the right description! It refreshes skin, lightly physically exfoliates when you wash it off, and leaves a wonderful oily residue/sheen behind for extra moisture!
Nadia A.
West Chester, PA
I liked the hydrating benefits from this mask because it was nice and creamy. It didn’t dry out my skin at all. The reason why I only gave the mask 3 out of 5 stars was because I didn’t really see a difference in skin and I didn’t like how the lotus flowers or exfoliates in the mask stuck to my hair after washing. I really could only use this mask in the shower to ensure the mask was fully off of my face and out of my hair!
Gabriella D.
San Martin
I wasn’t sure what to expect with this mask but I love it! It looks exfoliating but it’s very soft when you put it on. While it’s on my skin feels very cool and fresh! And when I take it off any bits of redness that I have are gone, and my skin looks very smooth and perfected. I think fresh masks are pricey but they do always last me about a full year.
Callie F.
Athens
This is great if you need a quick exfoliation that isn’t too harsh! I’ve used it a few times and I did feel like my skin was brighter making it look more youthful. The scent was clean smelling not too much! I’m not sure if I would buy again honestly because I feel like there are masks out there that are more effective but overall a great product!
Desirae R.
Tulsa, OK
This mask is kind of a exfoliating cleanser/mask one. I keep it in my shower and put it on after I cleanse and while I’m shaving my legs. It sets on the skin and then as you remove it there are tiny like walnuts shells or something that he’ll to exfoliate. It smells so yummy and my skin feels rescued for sure!
Jade B.
Durham, NC
Tired and overstressed skin? Why yes, that IS me! I went into my local Sephora today with the intention of trying out a mask or two that would normally be too *expensive* for me to buy a full size of, just to see how the other side lives (hah!). I explained my skin's needs to the wonderful Sephora rep and she directed me to this particular mask (I already knew I wanted one from Fresh, I just didn't know which of the many varieties would be best). Once I got home, got my face washed and put it on, I was already in love. First impressions were great - the packaging is gorgeous, it smells wonderful and refreshing, and it has a mix of "kombu seaweed flakes, red algae particles, and lotus seeds" in it to give you a tiny bit of gentle manual exfoliation, which was pleasant. Once I applied a thin layer of the mask and gently rubbed it in, it had the most enjoyable feeling of coolness and tingling on my skin. It felt light, thin and non greasy which is really important for me as someone with oily, easily congested skin. I left it on for 5 minutes and rinsed (it took a little bit of work to get it all the way off since it has a lot of "slip" to it once it's wet) and I was happy to find my face brighter, exceptionally soft and refreshed! All of that being said, I would be hard pressed to justify buying a full size of a face mask that is $90+ even with it delivering on all of its promises. If anyone loves me enough, I will graciously accept this as a holiday gift!
Zauya P.
Zionsville , IN
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as a sample in one of my Sephora play boxes and fell in love with it instantly after just one use. It exfoliates and brightens your skin instantly! It’s pricey but any product that can give me instant brightness is a winner for me. The scent is also very nice and fresh.
Lana H.
cibolo
This mask is amazing, even if it is a little of the pricey side of the market, but it’s worth the money. It’s a very light weight mask and applies to the skin easily. It gives the skin a more youthful and radiant glow, making me appear to have more of a “baby face” than I already do.
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora