BY FRESH

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Amy S.
San Martin
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
When I first tried this mask, I was surprised at how it formed my skin and made my pores appear almost non-existent. However, the second time I used this product, I had a very different experience. My skin felt dry and irritated, even after I finished the rest of my very hydrating skincare routine. I’m not quite sure what happened (it could be because I was on a course of Accutane at the time) but I will not purchase this again because I’m afraid of experiencing the same reaction. It’s a shame though, because I really enjoyed the product the first time around.
Hannah B.
Edgewater
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
This product is not worth the buy if you ask me. Another product from this brand that I returned just after one use. The scent is way too strong for me to handle. Plus it irritated my skin so bad. I had burning red checks and small tiny bumps covering my face (after just one use) I do have sensitive skin, so that may have contributed to it. I’ve heard nothing but great things about this product, but everyone’s skin is different and mine just couldn’t handle it.
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
FRESH HAS SAVED MY LIFE!

I had terrible, terrible adult acne when I turned 19. Never had acne before, cystic at that! It was the worst. It was painful physically & emotionally. I was getting made fun of at work, I stopped taking photos or making eye contact and I just had no self esteem, I'll be honest.

It's a long story, but I used to work at Sephora & a rep for Fresh "challenged" me to try a routine for a month, take a before & after picture.

So I did....and I couldn't believe my eyes. All the inflammation disappeared and the redness wasn't so intense.

So I tried another month, it was freakin MAGIC. Pushed it to a third month and MY SKIN FELT SO PERFECT AFTER THREE YEARS OF THIS HORRIFYING ACNE.

I had an entire Fresh ritual, 2x daily
1. Wash with fresh Soy Face Cleanser
2. fresh Umbrian Clay Purifying Facial Toner
3. fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum
4. fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream

Using fresh Umbrian Clay Purifying Mask 2-3x a week will really clear things up fast!

This transformation happened over a three month period when I was 22. It's been over a year now and I rarely wear makeup outside if I'm not working. Never thought I'd ever see the day where I could go outside without crying because someone laughed or stared at me too look.

I will forever be grateful and I can confidently say that Fresh changed my life and brought my confidence back.
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I really love this. I use this mask when I’m not necessarily targeting anything specific, it’s more of an all over lovefest to myself. This is great for exfoliating, it’s a little abrasive if you have sensitive skin I’d say don’t rub it in too much. The rest of it is SO creamy and delicious. Your face feels like it’s taken a drink and loving it’s time under this mask. You’ll rinse to a super soft face that feels hydrated, relaxed, and awake. Love this stuff.
Nadia A.
West Chester, PA
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
I liked the hydrating benefits from this mask because it was nice and creamy. It didn’t dry out my skin at all. The reason why I only gave the mask 3 out of 5 stars was because I didn’t really see a difference in skin and I didn’t like how the lotus flowers or exfoliates in the mask stuck to my hair after washing. I really could only use this mask in the shower to ensure the mask was fully off of my face and out of my hair!
Callie F.
Athens
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
This is great if you need a quick exfoliation that isn’t too harsh! I’ve used it a few times and I did feel like my skin was brighter making it look more youthful. The scent was clean smelling not too much! I’m not sure if I would buy again honestly because I feel like there are masks out there that are more effective but overall a great product!
Jade B.
Durham, NC
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Tired and overstressed skin? Why yes, that IS me! I went into my local Sephora today with the intention of trying out a mask or two that would normally be too *expensive* for me to buy a full size of, just to see how the other side lives (hah!). I explained my skin's needs to the wonderful Sephora rep and she directed me to this particular mask (I already knew I wanted one from Fresh, I just didn't know which of the many varieties would be best). Once I got home, got my face washed and put it on, I was already in love. First impressions were great - the packaging is gorgeous, it smells wonderful and refreshing, and it has a mix of "kombu seaweed flakes, red algae particles, and lotus seeds" in it to give you a tiny bit of gentle manual exfoliation, which was pleasant. Once I applied a thin layer of the mask and gently rubbed it in, it had the most enjoyable feeling of coolness and tingling on my skin. It felt light, thin and non greasy which is really important for me as someone with oily, easily congested skin. I left it on for 5 minutes and rinsed (it took a little bit of work to get it all the way off since it has a lot of "slip" to it once it's wet) and I was happy to find my face brighter, exceptionally soft and refreshed! All of that being said, I would be hard pressed to justify buying a full size of a face mask that is $90+ even with it delivering on all of its promises. If anyone loves me enough, I will graciously accept this as a holiday gift!
Lana H.
cibolo
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
This mask is amazing, even if it is a little of the pricey side of the market, but it’s worth the money. It’s a very light weight mask and applies to the skin easily. It gives the skin a more youthful and radiant glow, making me appear to have more of a “baby face” than I already do.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,050 reviews
In my shower after my facewash, I used this fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask It’s got antioxidants and left my skin feeling invigorated and bouncy.

I use fresh beauty products in my daily routine so I was extremely happy to get this sample from sephora for my point redemption. I applied it and it was really cooling with the seaweed in it it’s also really mattyfying. Though this didn’t tone it left my skin feeling great !! I absolutely loved it.

Since I already use the Rose mask daily and I had tried this one once (and absolutely loved it!) when I got my mini sized one in my point redemption gift set naturally I used up this mini mask first. It’s absolutely invigorating! It has actual seaweed pieces in it along with red algae and lotus seeds; it’s like an mini facial in my shower everyday. It resets my skin and leaves it soo radiant. I truly recognized this after my first use from my one time sample that I had got from Sephora.

So when I got this #SephoraVIB point redemption set this mask was THE one I was looking forward to trying. I’m literally sad that it’s gone, 😆 . I’m pretty sure that I will end up buying this when my full sized #FredhRoseFaceMask runs out if not before!
Sabrina C.
Carpentersville
Received a deluxe sample of this product and didn't expect much. I'm not into seaweed and the smell didn't really do anything for me but let me tell you -- my skin looked bright and glowy after using this. The particles are quite large and the mask can be slightly temperamental to apply but the results are well-worth it. I loved the way my skin looked following use (I even left it on for about 20 minutes or so at the recommendation of a Sephora associate). Though it does it's job in 5 minutes, I feel like I get maximum results by leaving it on longer. Definitely check this mask out! If you massage it off with warm water it also provides mild exfoliation. I've already purchased the full size for myself. Grab the mini size if you're not quite sure about the full size version .
Elizabeth H.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Been thinking about buying this. Is it worth it? Good for dry skin?
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
Does the scent of this mask bother you while it’s on?
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
Does this really work? I want to try but idk if it works ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?

Sephora