BY FRESH #56 in Face Masks

Key Ingredients:

Sea Fennel Extract Helps To Smooth And Enhance Suppleness.

How To Use:

Jocelynn D.
Marlton, NJ
I got the fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask sample in my Sephora PLAY! Box and it’s amazing. This mask is a creamy base with seaweed bits in it and has a plant-based scent. My sister and I actually like how it smells, my husband did not. It’s not for everyone, but the mask certainly is. It’s so smooth and refreshing! Directions say to leave on for 5-minutes to help rejuvenate dull and uneven skin, and then with warm water, massage the skin and rinse. It’s like going to the hair salon and getting that shampoo before your stylist makes you feel like a new woman... the mask is so silky when mixed with water and the seaweed feels like a light exfoliant. I really enjoy using this mask and it’s so gentle on your skin that you can use it 2-3 times per week to get that no-makeup skin whenever you need it. It’s on the pricey side, but if you have the budget I’d say this is a must have in your weekly beauty regimen.
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 3.3 Oz more...
FRESH HAS SAVED MY LIFE!

I had terrible, terrible adult acne when I turned 19. Never had acne before, cystic at that! It was the worst. It was painful physically & emotionally. I was getting made fun of at work, I stopped taking photos or making eye contact and I just had no self esteem, I'll be honest.

It's a long story, but I used to work at Sephora & a rep for Fresh "challenged" me to try a routine for a month, take a before & after picture.

So I did....and I couldn't believe my eyes. All the inflammation disappeared and the redness wasn't so intense.

So I tried another month, it was freakin MAGIC. Pushed it to a third month and MY SKIN FELT SO PERFECT AFTER THREE YEARS OF THIS HORRIFYING ACNE.

I had an entire Fresh ritual, 2x daily
1. Wash with fresh Soy Face Cleanser
2. fresh Umbrian Clay Purifying Facial Toner
3. fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum
4. fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream

Using fresh Umbrian Clay Purifying Mask 2-3x a week will really clear things up fast!

This transformation happened over a three month period when I was 22. It's been over a year now and I rarely wear makeup outside if I'm not working. Never thought I'd ever see the day where I could go outside without crying because someone laughed or stared at me too look.

I will forever be grateful and I can confidently say that Fresh changed my life and brought my confidence back.
Aanchal K.
Bethpage, NY
I got this in my play box and I LOVEEEEE this! Pretty sure I received the sample thats actually work $25? but I might be wrong about that.
The packaging is really nice and looks and smells great - almost like a garden. It smells like grassy greens, leaves and almost floral. The only downside to this is that it is REALLY EXPENSIVE!
The biggest jar of it [which would probably last you a while to be fair] costs $62 - but if you think of it this way - I spend $30 each time I go out to a restaurant with friends. If I skip out 2 times I can afford this product so I'm starting to look at pricing of products that'll last me a while differently.

Now with all that being said, I have combo skin and my skin decides when it wants to be oily or when it wants to be dry. I don't want to say that if mattifies, but when my skin was oily and I used this, it did remove the excess oil. When my skin was dry though, it didn't really help the dry patches.

Follow the instructions on the jar and it should work wonders. Don't scrub too hard because it is pretty strong on its own and if you rub too hard you can scratch your skin. A little product goes a long way.
Jade B.
Durham
Review for: Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask more...
Tired and overstressed skin? Why yes, that IS me! I went into my local Sephora today with the intention of trying out a mask or two that would normally be too *expensive* for me to buy a full size of, just to see how the other side lives (hah!). I explained my skin's needs to the wonderful Sephora rep and she directed me to this particular mask (I already knew I wanted one from Fresh, I just didn't know which of the many varieties would be best). Once I got home, got my face washed and put it on, I was already in love. First impressions were great - the packaging is gorgeous, it smells wonderful and refreshing, and it has a mix of "kombu seaweed flakes, red algae particles, and lotus seeds" in it to give you a tiny bit of gentle manual exfoliation, which was pleasant. Once I applied a thin layer of the mask and gently rubbed it in, it had the most enjoyable feeling of coolness and tingling on my skin. It felt light, thin and non greasy which is really important for me as someone with oily, easily congested skin. I left it on for 5 minutes and rinsed (it took a little bit of work to get it all the way off since it has a lot of "slip" to it once it's wet) and I was happy to find my face brighter, exceptionally soft and refreshed! All of that being said, I would be hard pressed to justify buying a full size of a face mask that is $90+ even with it delivering on all of its promises. If anyone loves me enough, I will graciously accept this as a holiday gift!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
In my shower after my facewash, I used this fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask It’s got antioxidants and left my skin feeling invigorated and bouncy.

I use fresh beauty products in my daily routine so I was extremely happy to get this sample from sephora for my point redemption. I applied it and it was really cooling with the seaweed in it it’s also really mattyfying. Though this didn’t tone it left my skin feeling great !! I absolutely loved it.

Since I already use the Rose mask daily and I had tried this one once (and absolutely loved it!) when I got my mini sized one in my point redemption gift set naturally I used up this mini mask first. It’s absolutely invigorating! It has actual seaweed pieces in it along with red algae and lotus seeds; it’s like an mini facial in my shower everyday. It resets my skin and leaves it soo radiant. I truly recognized this after my first use from my one time sample that I had got from Sephora.

So when I got this #SephoraVIB point redemption set this mask was THE one I was looking forward to trying. I’m literally sad that it’s gone, 😆 . I’m pretty sure that I will end up buying this when my full sized #FredhRoseFaceMask runs out if not before!
Sabrina C.
Carpentersville
Received a deluxe sample of this product and didn't expect much. I'm not into seaweed and the smell didn't really do anything for me but let me tell you -- my skin looked bright and glowy after using this. The particles are quite large and the mask can be slightly temperamental to apply but the results are well-worth it. I loved the way my skin looked following use (I even left it on for about 20 minutes or so at the recommendation of a Sephora associate). Though it does it's job in 5 minutes, I feel like I get maximum results by leaving it on longer. Definitely check this mask out! If you massage it off with warm water it also provides mild exfoliation. I've already purchased the full size for myself. Grab the mini size if you're not quite sure about the full size version .
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is not just a mask. This is heaven! It is probably now my most favorite mask of all! I received this particular one in my last month’s Sephora Play! Box and was so happy cause I just looooove Fresh masks. I already had the one with the rose petals and the black tea one, and this little fella was a great addition to my collection! It smells soooooo good and fresh and it has little pieces of seeweed flakes, red algae and lotus seeds in it so when applying it feels like a face scrub (you’re supposed to apply in circular motions). You only need to have it on for 5 minutes. I think its scent is somewhat similar to cucumber-y smell, which I love! While washing it off, you’re also somewhat exfoliating as it really feels like a scrub. I am in love with this mask! If you haven’t tried it yet, then you absolutely should!!!
Samantha T.
GLENDALE, AZ
my love for this brand has grown so much now that i have tried their other products. I believe the price for this product is great. reason being is because it does a amazing. For this i let set for the 3 to 5 minutes as i'm always touching my face and have kids who touch my face. so i want that deep cleaning done. The smell is also amazing. i love this little scrubs when adding the warm water and i do notice warmth of my skin when doing that step and feels amazing. i have already bought some for friends/family.
Keira M.
Orlando, FL
Got this in my Play! by Sephora box and was a little skeptical at first. I was surprised to find it have some grit in it for exfoliation, and even more surprised when it turned super creamy and soft when I washed it off. Definitely made my dry skin feel soft and plump after. Plus you don't need a whole lot to cover your entire face. It does tingle a bit and you can feel it tightening in your skin, but it also has this cooling effect that i absolutely love. Overall would purchase the full size.
Heather H.
Madisonville, KY
I received this in my April '18 Sephora PlayBox.  It has a very pleasant smell so I couldn't wait to get this on my face to try it!  y skin bounces around from dry to acne prone.  I applied it with my fingers and it was easy to spread across my face.  The instructions state to spread it on your face and massage it in for five minutes which I did.  The particles that were in the mask felt really good when being massaged into my skin.  Then I rinsed it off with warm water as instructed.  My face was super smooth and refreshed afterwards.  I will be following the instructions to use this mask up to two times a week.  It was overall a very good experience!
Elizabeth H.
syd c.
Reading, PA
Can I buy this at Sephora ?
Jennifer T.
Chicago , IL
Is this mask good for adult acne ?
Smiltė N.
Kazlų Rūda
How about this product smell?
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Where can I purchase this, and what's the price range?

back