BY FRESH

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Lotus Youth Preserve Radiance Lotion With Super 7 Complex Is A Lightweight Daily Formula That Instantly Illuminates The Complexion While Delivering 24-hour Moisture For A Radiant, Youthful Glow. The Fast-absorbing Lotion Is Formulated With Fresh’s Super 7 Complex, Specifically Designed To Minimize And Prevent Visible Signs Of Aging, Deliver Intense Hydration, And Boost Radiance, As Well As Star Fruit Extract, Which Helps Preserve And Protect The Skin From Accelerated Signs Of Aging Caused By Free Radicals.

Aqua (Water), Caprylyl Methicone, Glycerin, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Jojoba Esters, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Tromethamine, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Averrhoa Carambola Leaf Extract, Algae Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Sorbitol, Sodium Citrate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Tetrasodium Edta, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Caramel, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Caprylyl Glycol, Bht, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Limonene, Citral, Phenoxyethanol

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply A Thin Veil On The Face And Neck. Can Be Used Alone, Or For Additional Moisture, Follow With Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream With Super 7 Complex. Can Be Used Daily, Morning And Night.

• I am looking for an all natural daytime moisturizer. Any ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Well worth the price! The product is so perfect for dry skin, which is then perfect for me. Smells good and does not have a greasy feel after applying. Hydrates!" in 4 reviews
Kristy L.
Coral Springs , FL
I love fresh products, something about them just makes it feel so good for you skin. Always glowy
Courtney T.
I bought this moisturizer because I was looking for one with a radiant finish. This one does an okay job of that, but I cannot get over the scent. It smells like a mix of cucumber and something else and I find it horrible. I also feel like it’s only decent for the high price tag. I’ll continue to use it up, when I can tolerate the scent, but I won’t be repurchasing.
Grieta A.
Great face lotion from amazing product series. Lotion has amazing and very pleasant, not too powering smell to it. Feels great on skin, very soothing. Skin feels moisturized and so smooth after already one use! Reduces visible tiredness. Great product!
Yan Y.
usa
I've bought this product every summer, it's light weight not heavy and not sticky. Makes my face glowing every time I use it. Works great!
Devika M.
St, QC
I got a sample of this and I love it. Its not greasy and feels so light. It's makes your skin soft and feels so fresh. Great for summer!
Courtney F.
Frankfort, IN
I am looking for an all natural daytime moisturizer. Any suggestions??

back