BY FRESH

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Lotus Youth Preserve Radiance Lotion With Super 7 Complex Is A Lightweight Daily Formula That Instantly Illuminates The Complexion While Delivering 24-hour Moisture For A Radiant, Youthful Glow. The Fast-absorbing Lotion Is Formulated With Fresh’s Super 7 Complex, Specifically Designed To Minimize And Prevent Visible Signs Of Aging, Deliver Intense Hydration, And Boost Radiance, As Well As Star Fruit Extract, Which Helps Preserve And Protect The Skin From Accelerated Signs Of Aging Caused By Free Radicals.

Aqua (Water), Caprylyl Methicone, Glycerin, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Jojoba Esters, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Tromethamine, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Averrhoa Carambola Leaf Extract, Algae Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Sorbitol, Sodium Citrate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Tetrasodium Edta, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Caramel, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Caprylyl Glycol, Bht, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Limonene, Citral, Phenoxyethanol

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply A Thin Veil On The Face And Neck. Can Be Used Alone, Or For Additional Moisture, Follow With Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream With Super 7 Complex. Can Be Used Daily, Morning And Night.

• I am looking for an all natural daytime moisturizer. Any ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Well worth the price! The product is so perfect for dry skin, which is then perfect for me. Smells good and does not have a greasy feel after applying. Hydrates!" in 4 reviews
Kassie R.
Lexington, Ky
I use this daily! My skin feels so hydrated and refreshed. Didn't leave my skin feeling heavy or oily. It soaked in well and left my face and neck feeling very hydrated and ready for the entire day.
Lily L.
Oklahoma City
This product didn't do much for my skin; feels like just another so moisturizer. No complaints about the packaging but the product is not worth the price tag.
Marie M.
Royal Oaks, CA
Love this product for smooth soft skin. Smells light and refreshing w/o a heavy odor. Leaves no sticky or thick residue on face, yet is very moisturizing.
Sara Y.
Stevens, PA
I noticed a difference in my skin within a few weeks! I have some dark spots near my eyes and this product diminished the look of those spots
Lizzie E.
Have just begun to use this product in the eye area, a little heavy but smells nice. Curious to see the results after long term use.
Alice K.
Love this serum! Whenever I'm feeling tired I put some on the night before I go to sleep and I look much more refreshed in the morning!
Prasanna P.
I just love this product makes my skin soft and looks healthy.Nice packaging and worth the price.I would recommend this product
Cheryl M.
Naperville
This is a great face moisturizer! Purchased from Sephora. I don't buy this one on a regular basis because I like others better.
Olivia K.
Absolutely love this cream; instantly absorbs without feeling greasy. Perfect for my dry skin and priced just right.
jamera s.
indianapolls
I used this and it wasn't all that great but I think it smells nice o only use it every here and there.
Courtney F.
Frankfort, IN
I am looking for an all natural daytime moisturizer. Any suggestions??

back