fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Radiance Lotion uploaded by Devika M.fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Radiance Lotion uploaded by Andrea A.fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Radiance Lotion uploaded by Courtney F.

fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Radiance Lotion

Lotus Youth Preserve Radiance Lotion With Super 7 Complex Is A Lightweight Daily Formula That Instantly Illuminates The Complexion While Delivering 24-hour Moisture For A Radiant, Youthful Glow. The Fast-absorbing Lotion Is Formulated With Fresh’s Super 7 Complex, Specifically Designed To Minimize And Prevent Visible Signs Of Aging, Deliver Intense Hydration, And Boost Radiance, As Well As Star Fruit Extract, Which Helps Preserve And Protect The Skin From Accelerated Signs Of Aging Caused By Free Radicals.

Aqua (Water), Caprylyl Methicone, Glycerin, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Jojoba Esters, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Tromethamine, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Averrhoa Carambola Leaf Extract, Algae Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Sorbitol, Sodium Citrate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Tetrasodium Edta, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Caramel, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Caprylyl Glycol, Bht, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Limonene, Citral, Phenoxyethanol

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply A Thin Veil On The Face And Neck. Can Be Used Alone, Or For Additional Moisture, Follow With Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream With Super 7 Complex. Can Be Used Daily, Morning And Night.

• I am looking for an all natural daytime moisturizer. Any suggesti...1 Answers
Alex M.
I actually use this as my serum! I love the Fresh Lotus line in general because it's preventative, soothing, toning and moisturizing. The face cream is great for winter and this is a great light weight moisturizer as well, but I'm more dry/dehydrated so I use it as a serum which I love.
Kaleigh M.
Absolutely love this lotion. I use it every night for a nice lightweight moisturizer, so great and in the winter my face stays hydrated. The smell wasn’t my favorite but it goes away pretty fast, so I don’t even notice it anymore.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Recently tried a sample of this, and couldn't believe how beautiful my skin looked.... I wasn't even shopping for a new moisturizer, but I can't ever pass up a sample. You don't need a lot to cover your whole face, and it truly makes your skin look radiant! My face is glowing and feels so smooth and soft after using this for a week,... I can't speak to the anti-aging perks just yet, but I'm excited to see how this helps firm up my face and prevent wrinkles! I'll definitely be buying a bottle soon!
Mary O.
Jonesboro, GA
This lotion wasn't the greatest, but I still liked it and used every last drop. It went on smooth and smelled nice, but I had to keep on putting more lotion on because it kept on drying my skin. I would still use this product though because that was the only downside that I saw.
♥ K.
Glendale, AZ
I love Fresh soooooo much!!! The lotus youth formula is one of my favorites. My sister in law actually referred me to this product 2 years ago and I've been re-purchasing it ever since. I highly recommend it.
P.L. N.
I have combination skin and for day I love a lightweight lotions that doesn't make my T-zone oily. This is perfect, it is a great overall moisturizer but doesn't make my T-zone shiny. I love the clean packaging and that it's free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
Nana O.
This is a light moisturizer that helps to even out skin without being heavy and greasy on the skin. The scent may be off-putting to some, but I personally like it.
Elizabeth D.
Brooklyn, NY
Well worth the price! The product is so perfect for dry skin, which is then perfect for me. Smells good and does not have a greasy feel after applying. Hydrates!
Toni J.
I am in love with this ! I got a few generous samples that I got a lot of use out of. I love the smell of fresh products and this smells amazing and of course fresh. It feels nice on the skin and sinks right in. It does not feel greasy or sticky. It keeps my skin feeling hydrated all day, I am just so hesitant about the price.
Angela N.
I truly love this lotion. It's lightweight and adds a slight illumination to my face. The scent is so fresh as well, to me it smells almost like cucumbers. It spreads so nicely and evenly over my face that it doesn't take but one or two squirts from the bottle. My skin feels so hydrated after I use this!
Courtney F.
Frankfort, IN
I am looking for an all natural daytime moisturizer. Any suggestions??