BY FRESH

A daily age-defying moisturizer formulated with Fresh’s proprietary Super 7 Complex, proven to prevent the signs of aging, provide 24 hours of significant moisture, and boost radiance. Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream is a lightweight, daily age-defying moisturizer for all skin types proven to minimize and prevent signs of aging, deliver intense hydration, and improve elasticity. It is formulated with Fresh’s proprietary Super 7 Complex—an age-defying, hydrating, and radiance-boosting blend of seven super-charged ingredients to defend against wrinkles, preserve collagen, promote the production of hyaluronic acid, seal in moisture, and soften the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates “The lotus has been cultivated in eastern Asia for over 3,000 years. The plant is considered sacred in many cultures, but I especially love the way the Buddhists regard it. They believe that it is the ultimate symbol of complete purification, as it journeys through muddy waters to rise above the surface and blossom into a stunning flower. Various parts of the lotus have been used in traditional herbal medicine for centuries to treat a number of skin diseases, most often inflammation. After doing clinical tests, we were stunned at this ingredient’s high levels of polyphenols, the most powerful antioxidants known to defend against wrinkle-causing free radicals.”—Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder Research results:Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream is clinically proven to*: - Moisturize skin for 24 hours after use - Immediately improve skin radiance - Enhance skin brightness and clarity - Improve elasticity After an independent consumer testing panel used Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream*: - 97% felt their skin was immediately hydrated - 91% felt their skin was revitalized - 91% felt this cream gave them healthier-looking skin - 81% felt their complexion was luminous - 84% felt their skin’s elasticity was improved *In vivo. see more...

• I am dieing to try this moisturizer, is it hydrating enough for c...4 Answers
  • Is this moisturizing cream worth the price? & is it good for ...3 Answers
  • Just bought this from Sephora and I've been using it at night but...2 Answers
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I had a small sample packet of this moisturizer, and I actually liked it quite a bit... It made my face look glowing and didn’t clog my pores. I didn’t notice any dry patches either when using this. It wasn’t sticky or overly thick and it absorbed nicely. I got maybe 8/9 uses out of the sample packet, so it was a good amount to really test this. I don’t know, it was really nice and I liked how it made my skin look, but I don’t think I really NEED this moisturizer right now... All the benefits it says it has seem more targeted for anti-aging and that’s not currently a concern of mine. Maybe in a few years, I’ll buy a jar of this. I’ll keep it in mind for the future.
Tiffany W.
Before I bought this product, I was using Shisedo Ibuki Protective Moisteizer. I switched because I needed something that had a thicker formula, compared to the Ibuki it felt like I was applying on water. I like the fresh scent, and the easy way it spreads on my face. Several weeks, before I know it, I did notice my pores have gotten smaller, and my face less dry. This is a moisturizer I don't have to worry about re-applying throughout the day. It dries quickly and it doesn't make my face greased through out the day. Only downfall there is no SPF but of course you can mix sun screen with it. Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream With Super 7 Complex (50ml)
Brittani O.
I am loving this moisturizer so far! I got a pretty good size sample pot in my Sephora play box about a month or two ago and I just recently started using it daily. I love that it has natural ingredients, I love how fresh it smells... which, ironically... is the name of the brand (it kinda smells like cucumbers!), and most importantly- I love the way it feels on my skin. I've tried moisturizers in the past that just didn't feel very moisturizing. Some have felt really watery or liquidy, and others have felt greasy, sticky, or heavy. I didn't find any of those things to be the case with this one! This face cream made my skin feel luminous and hydrated- I highly recommend it!
megan f.
HIGH RIDGE, MO
Amazing moisturizer. My skin is so dry and this stuff has worked miracles! I don't have to use multiple moisturizers whenever I use This .This works perfectly on its own .Whenever I 1st started using it I was a little bit hesitant because it did burn a little bit for about 15 seconds like .But that quickly went away .I would highly recommend this product to anyone especially if you have dry skin it works amazing .
Jennifer L.
I recently decided to find a new moisturizer since I’m moving towards my late 20s and wanted to find something that would protect my youthful skin. I was recommended this when I visited Sephora but at first didn’t purchase because I thought it was a little pricey. I did some research and tried other moisturizers but ended up not liking the others. So I decided to go ahead and give this one a try. I absolutely love this product and it’s well worth the money! It has a soft scent and leaves my skin very smooth. I highly recommend this!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is an amazing moisturizer. This comes with multiple skin care benefits. This is an age defying moisturizer. I absolutely love this stuff. It keeps your skin so hydrated and soft. I highly recommend and you only need the tiniest amount.
Katie R.
My favorite day moisturizer by far! It's super light so it doesn't make my skin oily, but moisturizes deep down to make sure my skin looks awesome all the time! It's all natural and smells so good! I love this stuff!
sribeauty S.
Milpitas , CA
I'm so in love with this product:) I got it as a sample and used it continuously for a week and noticed major difference in my skin. This made my skin baby soft and somehow retexturized my skin. I use this both morning and night. This is truly a very good moisturizer. If you are a oily skin person then this is a gem. I know it's pricey but totally worth every penny. My holy grail product for rest of my life
Jennifer C.
York, PA
I stole this from my mom! I love Fresh products and this one is no different. It moisturizes my face very well. It absorbs into my skin easily. It also works well under makeup. My skin feels more plump and smooth when I use it. I have oily skin but lately it has been more normal and this product is fantastic for whatever my skin feels like it wants to be that day.
Kathleen G.
Boston, MA
This face cream was recommended to me over a year ago at Sephora. I was initially skeptical because of the price but it is totally worth it. I have repeat purchased it many times and even gave it to my mom as a gift. She now buys it regularly, too. It's super moisturizing and smells great and I really do notice a difference in my skin.
Antonietta M.
I am dieing to try this moisturizer, is it hydrating enough for colder months? I get super dry. Or is it best used as daytime moisturizer under makeup?
Vaishali P.
Is this product good for any skin type? And does it give good results as promised?
Staci L.
Minneapolis , MN
Is this just a moisturizer or does it do anything for aging skin?
Sarah T.
Hays, KS
Is this moisturizing cream worth the price? & is it good for my morning routine before I had makeup?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for dry skin in the winter?