Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream With Super 7 Complex 0.24oz/7ml NIB

by Fresh

Manufacturer: Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex hits the pause button on age-delay. This lightweight, daily moisturizer for all skin types prevents skin from showing visible signs of aging, delivers intense 24-hour hydration, and improves elasticity, leaving you with a soft and supple canvas ready for makeup. The face cream is formulated with Fresh’s proprietary Super 7 Complex, a blend of seven super-charged ingredients including antioxidant-rich lotus root extract specifically designed to minimize and prevent visible signs of aging, defend against wrinkles, deliver intense hydration, and boost radiance. It is further enriched with maca root extract, noted for enhancing luminosity. Ideal for all skin types, this lightweight daily moisturizer delivers intense 24-hour hydration.

Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex; Anti Aging Moisturizer; Travel Mini; 0.24 oz/7 ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream With Super 7 Complex 0.24oz/7ml NIB!
I absolutely love fresh, but this cream is not my favorite. I love how it feels on my sensitive skin, but I’m not crazy about the smell. Packaging is great but I recommend trying the other moisturizers by fresh before trying this one.
Anaheim, CA
I am so glad I decided to try the Fresh Lotus Youth preserve face cream, it does make my face tingle when I apply it but I think that means it’s working because I definitely say improvement in my moisture and complexion
Giving this 3 stars because unfortunately it broke me out. I’m not sure why. The smell is amazing though and so refreshing when applying it in the morning since it smells like cucumbers.
Buckhead, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I believe I got this from sephora for my birthday. Just to clarufy6all my reviews are based on product used. 4 stars because of the smell. It doesn't have the most appealing sme fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream ll, but it does gives you that youth preserve effect. Really soft on skin too. It last for hours. I mainly apply it on at night and it will last up to 12 hours. It has creamy texture. Keep your skin glowing.
Syosset, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Does its job as a moisturizer, but honestly I don’t think it’s anything special. The fragrance is really strong and turns me off from reaching for this product regularly. I much prefer my moisturizers from Belif and Drunk Elephant over this one. 3 stars since it’s not overly heavy as a day time moisturizer and it didnt break me out. But please, no need for that nauseating fragrance!
Cedar Park
This is my favorite moisturizer for nighttime. I’m 55 and have some sun damage and was looking for something to transform my skin. It works! In the morning, I am radiant and glowing. I love how it makes my skin feel.
Fairfax, VA
I love this, it’s so hydrating and smells amazing, I have very dry sensitive skin and I only use a dime size of this cream it keeps my fave super hydrated and it dose not break me out at all. I like using this in the summer time more because it’s feels so refreshing. It has great ingredients that helps in deep hydration which I love.
Barrigada, Guam
This is one of the most amazing moisturizers I have ever used. It has a nice spa-like smell (very light) and a great texture. It applies very smoothly and feels lightweight. This is also very moisturizing which is great for the winter time! Also looks amazing under makeup!
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a really nice and gentle face cream. It smells like fresh cucumbers but is not overwhelming. It gives a deep moisturized feeling without being heavy or greasy afterwards. I have used a full size of this and have repurchased before. It’s a great face cream to have!
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an amazing moisturizer. My skin is always so dry, but this keeps it soft and moisturized. It feels lovely on, I can wear it under makeup, and I never feel like my face needs more. I’ve repurchased once, and I’ll do it again as soon as I’m out.

Looking for your answer?