Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream With Super 7 Complex 0.24oz/7ml NIB

by Fresh

Manufacturer: Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex hits the pause button on age-delay. This lightweight, daily moisturizer for all skin types prevents skin from showing visible signs of aging, delivers intense 24-hour hydration, and improves elasticity, leaving you with a soft and supple canvas ready for makeup. The face cream is formulated with Fresh’s proprietary Super 7 Complex, a blend of seven super-charged ingredients including antioxidant-rich lotus root extract specifically designed to minimize and prevent visible signs of aging, defend against wrinkles, deliver intense hydration, and boost radiance. It is further enriched with maca root extract, noted for enhancing luminosity. Ideal for all skin types, this lightweight daily moisturizer delivers intense 24-hour hydration.

Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex; Anti Aging Moisturizer; Travel Mini; 0.24 oz/7 ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream With Super 7 Complex 0.24oz/7ml NIB!
My current favorite! I have been using this as my day cream and base before my makeup and it’s smells amazing! I have combination-oily skin and it’s hydrating enough to get rid of my dry patches but not too much to leave me a greasy mess!
Purchased at: Sephora
Keeps my face feeling smooth and soft. Love the smell. It may seem small but it packs a big punch. Use right after an exfoliating scrub and you'll feel the difference
Harrisonburg, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
I am absolutely obsessed with this moisturizer. Smells amazing and leaves my face feeling clean and hydrated. Got this as a sample and NEED the full size version!!!
Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream With Super 7 Complex 0.24oz/7ml NIB uploaded by Nora M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Light, refreshing scent and not greasy, this is an excellent mid-priced moisturizer. This is a trial-size package, ideal for travel. This moisturizer absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling fresh and nourished. It can be used daily, day or night, by itself or underneath makeup. It’s very likely that I will buy this moisturizer again. fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream
Binghamton
Woo hoo! Love this stuff. It smells like heaven-- and I highly allergic to perfumes. This is light, but delicious.
It's a little pricier than I'd like, but lasts a long time. I tend to use it as a night cream-- as far as I'm concerned it's perfect for that, and also perfect when I blend it with a retinol cream which alone is sometimes too harsh. Just blend them together, or apply the retinol first and quickly follow up with an equal amount of the Lotus Cream. A nice trick that works!
Rockville, MD
I really enjoy this moisturizer and I have been using it for about a month now.  It is a little pricey if purschased alone but I got it as part of a skincare set so feel like I got a lot of value for what I paid given the other products I received (the $59 Dreamy Dewy Skin set).  I have to say when I put on this moisturizer in the morning, my skin feels very hydrated, supple, and dewy.  I would re-purchase it as part of this skincare set again.
Boston
I have an unhealthy obsession with the Fresh brand! They use mostly great ingredients in their products which is a must for me. They also have such luxe packaging that it makes you feel like you are using really high quality skincare products. I really like the Lotus Youth preserve face cream. It has a wonderful fresh clean scent when you put it on. It is a very nice light cream that would work well during the day under makeup. I have primarily used it as a night cream but it's really too light for that. This cream would be great to use during the summer months. I generally prefer the Black Tea line for myself, but I would highly recommend this product to someone looking for something a bit lighter.
Catoosa, OK
Hello gorgeous skin!!! This leaves my skin feeling fresh, soft, smooth and the smell is amazing!!!!!!!! Fresh nailed it!! So moisturizing!!! Very effective and refreshing. I use this when I want an extra boost of hydration.. it can also be used as a sleep mask.. it is rather thick. So I wouldn't use it as an every day moisturizer. Recommended to anyone who loves a fresh, clean scented mositurizer with deep hydrating properties.
San diego, CA
After using this for 2 days, I had rashes (little bumps) over my face. I have not added anything else to my skin care routine, I only use Facial Wash, Toner and Rose hip oil. I replaced my Rose Hip oil with this but unfortunately, it left me with little bumps that turned into scars.
Adding one star because the smell is good. I guess it really is just not for me. I used it twice a day (maybe I used too much).
Mission, KS
Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream With Super 7 Complex 0.24oz/7ml NIB uploaded by Lauren H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Holy. COW!!! This stuff has saved my skin. It moisturizes and keeps it hydrated all day / night. I’m not kidding when I say I wake up and my skin looks like it’s glowing. It’s so amazing. Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream With Super 7 Complex 0.24oz/7ml NIB

Looking for your answer?