BY FRESH

A daily moisturizer with hydrating and radiance-boosting benefits housed in a festive ornament box. Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex is a daily moisturizer that maximizes its hydrating and radiance-boosting benefits with seven super-charged ingredients. Now it comes in a limited-edition, giftable box that doubles as an ornament for the holiday season. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
naiomi l.
naiomi l.
Davenport, FL
This cream made my skin feel so smooth! It looked radiant and very moisturized without feeling heavy or oily. My makeup looked flawless. I think what you apply before your makeup is actually more important than the actual makeup you put on because not only will your skin look beautiful when the makeup comes off, your makeup will look very smooth & give it a natural finish & glow. My skin has been very dry lately but this has been a lifesaver! Buy it! Love the smell, smells nice and clean.
Karla V.
Karla V.
Las Vegas, NV
Loveeee the smell of the Lotus youth preserve. It's such an amazing cream and the price point is also very good. I love alternating between this face cream and the Juno oil. I use the Lotus youth preserve during the summer because it leaves my skin looking and feeling fresh and it gives me this amazing glow without making me greasy which other creams tend to do in my skin. I love also the benefits this cream has and hey who doesn't want to preserve youth right? Count me in for anything to preserve beauty and youth :)
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
I received this as a cute stocking stuffer last Christmas!

I love Fresh as a brand, everything I have used is beneficial for my senesitve skin( I use the Soy Fresh Face Cleanser daily).

This cream was a perfect cream for the dead dry winter months. Overall I have oily skin so I tend to shy away from creams a good portion of the year. This cream was very hydrating and left me with subtle, not oily skin!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Des Moines
First off whom ever came up with this Ornament idea needs a raise!!! very effective for my skin, i even let my little one try it! Im not sure how much it was because my husband actually got it for me so gold star for him but im sure i will buy again!!!
Gerlie P.
Gerlie P.
Vallejo
I was so excited to try this because my friend said it works wonders. But, I had to stop the use of this product because it broke my skin out badly! So if you have sensitive skin like me, don't purchase this product.
nicole b.
nicole b.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Love this stuff , great for the skin , made my skin super soft and it wasn't bad on the price , sometimes you have to spend alittle more to get a good quality product , I purchased mine from Sephora .
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Tempe, AZ
I tried this product as a sample from Sephora and it is absolutely amazing it made my skin feel very smooth and hydrated. The cost is not too high I believe it's for a great price and would recommend this to others indefinitely
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
I went to Sephora one day to get a sample of a face cream and the lady asked for my skin type. Since I am oily she recommended his face cream and let me tell you she gave me a sample to try and I fell in love with it! It left my face soft and glowy not oily. But glowy!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Smells fresh, like roses. I'm a big fan of this brand, this was a great product. I will repurchase again im my only complaint is that I wish it weren't so expensive
Bre S.
Bre S.
Bakersfield, CA
This was great for moisturizing every night. I've gotten. Countless compliments in my skin since I've been using it :)