BY FRESH

Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream is a universal daily moisturizer proven to provide 24 hours of significant moisture. It is formulated with a proprietary Super 7 Complex specifically designed to minimize and prevent visible signs of aging, deliver... see more...

Gizellemae N.
suisun city
perfect for day and night cream. i use it everyday and my skins been soft and smooth. i use to have rough and bumpy skin but with this it made it go away. when put on skin, it is not sticky at all either. it is a good value and i would highly recommend to others
jmorrow903 M.
Very light and does not weight down the eye. Smells great and is not over powering. Do not be fooled by the small size of the bottle. It lasts a very long time. It met my expectations and I purchased it at Sephora. I have not used other eye creams therefore have nothing else to compare it to.
Travis C.
Las Vegas, NV
I actually prefer this over the original Lotus moisturizer, it's mildly hydrating and gives a nice radiance. The only downside is that the moisture doesn't seem to stay within my skin for too long probably a lot better if you pair it with a hydrating serum
Alina T.
Oak Harbor
I normally would reach for this product for clients with oily skin or adolescent. It's a little slippery and has a light fragrance. Sits nicely under the lotus CREAM if you have dry skin.
Shannon S.
San Francisco
This is a nice lightweight moisturizer to use on combo oily clients before makeup prep. It's not to heavy nor oily. Just enough hydration to keep the skin nice and balanced.
Joey J.
Chicago
This had my skin feeling soft and smooth, please try this. It's very affordable. It has really met and surpassed my expectations. The packaging is quality. Great buy! I wouldn't change a thing.
Kortney D.
N Little Rock, AR
I had a sample of this, and gave it a try. It lasted two or three days. I liked it a lot, and would definitely consider buying it next time I'm out of my regular moisturizer. It left my face feeling great! Not heavy feeling and absorbed quickly. And there's no strong scent, either.
D'dra M.
I love this radiance lotion! I'm super dry so I have to layer it underneath a moisturizer to get the right amount of hydration, but it still gives me a natural glow and I love seeing the positive effects from the lotus complex.
Lily L.
Oklahoma City
This product didn't do much for my skin; feels like just another so moisturizer. No complaints about the packaging but the product is not worth the price tag.
Marie M.
Royal Oaks, CA
Love this product for smooth soft skin. Smells light and refreshing w/o a heavy odor. Leaves no sticky or thick residue on face, yet is very moisturizing.