BY FRESH

Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream Is A Universal Daily Moisturizer Proven To Provide 24 Hours Of Significant Moisture.* It Is Formulated With A Proprietary Super 7 Complex Specifically Designed To Minimize And Prevent Visible Signs Of Aging, Deliver Intense Hydration, And Boost Radiance. It Is Further Enriched With Maca Root Extract, Noted For Enhancing Luminosity.

How To Use:

Apply To Clean Skin Twice A Day, Morning And Night.

Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Betaine, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Steareth-21, Phenoxyethanol, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitol, Dimethicone, Sodium Pca, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Lepidium Meyenii Root Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Caramel, Algae Extract, Citric Acid, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Citral, Potassium Sorbate, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol.

• I am dieing to try this moisturizer, is it hydrating enou...4 Answers
  • Is this moisturizing cream worth the price? & is it g...3 Answers
  • I Have been looking for a really hydrating moisturiser fo...5 Answers
fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream
  • "Really moisturizing with a unique fresh scent and really cute packaging ! A lot of reviews said it might be a bit thick / heavy but i think it's just right. " in 128 reviews
  • "Smells FRESH! Just like the name of the jar. To be exact, it's scent reminds me of a freshly sliced cucumber. Very spa-like. Not that "sweet" cucumber melon scent ... As for the formula - I LOVE the way it applies; light but moisturizing. For someone who suffers from dry skin patches during the winter months, this product leaves my face and neck extremely hydrated, even hours after applying this cream. I would definitely recommend this product and I will absolutely be repurchasing!" in 75 reviews
  • "This is what I was using as my night time moisturizer. It smells like cucumber which I was not a fan of. But the product itself was great, it made my face feel nice and smooth and look hydrated and just overall better than before using this product. I am only 21 so I do have young skin but I still noticed a difference with this product. I have oily acne prone skin that is also sensitive and this was nice and gentle for my skin and did not make me extra oily. " in 67 reviews
Chelsea R.
I've used Fresh a lot in the past so it is safe to say I was very disappointed in this product. I purchased in upon recommendation from a Sephora employee (they must get some kind of kickback for being able to sell certain brands...) anyway I shouldn't have listened to her because I know my skin better but I did it anyway. This product broke me out in little white bumps all over my face. I am not someone to break out easily and I generally have flawless skin so I was mortified to see this. I thought maybe my skin was just adjusting or "releasing the toxins" so I kept with it for a full month, but when I stopped using the product the bumps finally went away and I returned the product.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I love this moisturizer! The scent is fresh and light. The consistency is right in the middle between thin and thick, but it's perfect; a little goes a long way. It's great for just plain hydration or for use before makeup for a smooth makeup application. It absorbs quickly and makes the skin feel so nice. My only issue is the price, although it is stated to be anti aging, like all Fresh products, is pretty high and I just don't see spending that much money on a moisturizer that essentially does everything any other moisturizer can do. Also, I didn't see much of any anti aging effect with this.
Jennifer K.
Fresno, CA
I bought a deluxe sample size of this from Sephora when experimenting with different creams. It’s a nice day time cream, it gives your skin a clean and fresh feeling. However, that’s all it did for me. I wouldn’t use this for help with firmness, wrinkles or elasticity. It was a little pricey considering I bought the deluxe sample size. But I felt it was better to pay a small amount of $$$ vs full price for the actual size. I wouldn’t repurchase because it didn’t do much for my skin. But I’d recommend this for those who are in their early 20’s with oily skin.
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
The fresh Lotus youth preserve face cream is super amazing. The face cream actually smells really really good it has a light cucumber scent to it so if you are sensitive to scents, this is perfect a product. This face cream actually goes on really light and it doesn't leave your skin greasy throughout the whole day or evening. Loving all the natural ingredients in this face cream including fruit extract algae extract which is really good for your skin and these are all natural ingredients that I totally love.
Jasmine G.
Los Angeles
This is another one of my holy grail staple skincare products along with the philosophy purity cleanser. Great for sensitive skin. First off, this cream smells so refreshing it's my favorite to use in the mornings. It goes on so smooth & makes my skin, especially cheek area, feel baby soft. I have not noticed anything for preventative aging though. I think it is worth the price because the jar holds a lot of product & it lasts me a long time as a little goes a long way.
Chickie K.
My friend recommended this cream to me. I was hoping it was going to be all that since it was so expensive, sadly no. It’s a thinner, lightweight cream and doesn’t really moisturize. I’ve needed to use a thicker or more moisturizing cream at night and I use this in the morning. Not my favorite, but since I spent so much money on it, I don’t want it to go to waste. I think I get better results with Cerave at a fraction of the price.

The scent is nice though.
Dominique H.
Virginia Beach, Va
I liked this moisturizer, but didn't love it! Once applied, it gave my skin a tingling feeling which went away seconds later. I liked that it absorbed quick into my skin, but it did leave my skin looking somewhat oily! I already have oily skin and don't need any extra! lol  fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
This moisturizer is heaven in a jar. It's not greasy; not too thick but not too thin either. The smell is soothing to me I'm pretty sure it has a cucumber smell. Once I apply it my face feels super soft and smooth. It's definitely the perfect base before applying make up. Since using it I have noticed my skin breaks out less and glows a lot more. Great to wear no matter the season.
Adeline W.
Folsom, CA
This stuff is yuuuuuummy! It feels and smells (like cucumbers) wonderful! I try to avoid moisturizers that use silicones to make your skin ‘feel’ like it’s soft, and I try to find things that actually penetrate the skin surface and aid in real hydration. I found this one did a pretty good job of that! It also doesn’t just dry down, it leaves a slight suppleness which is great for make up application. I really love this stuff! I have pretty normal skin, however it can lean dry and this keeps my skin happy during the winter months when it gets that way.
Kaila F.
When I use this I actually mix oil with it just for that extra moisturizing feel for my skin, but even using it alone my skin feels and looks great. Fresh is my all time favorite skin care line so I would always recommend anyone to give them a try!
Bronte W.
I Have been looking for a really hydrating moisturiser for my dry skin that isn’t thick or sticky. Was wondering is this is worth the hype and if this is a thin non thick consistency moisturiser that doesn’t cause redness?
Antonietta M.
I am dieing to try this moisturizer, is it hydrating enough for colder months? I get super dry. Or is it best used as daytime moisturizer under makeup?
Kristina B.
Anyone use this successfully as a night cream?
Staci L.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this just a moisturizer or does it do anything for aging skin?
Sarah T.
Hays, KS
Is this moisturizing cream worth the price? & is it good for my morning routine before I had makeup?

Sephora