BY FRESH

Lotus Youth Preserve Eye Cream illuminates while delivering 24-hour moisture for a lustrous look around the delicate eye area. The lightweight formula revitalizes the eye contour while combating dullness for a radiant, rested appearance. It includes Fresh’s super 7 complex, specifically designed to minimize and prevent early visible signs of aging, enhance radiance, and provide antioxidant protection, and is further boosted with protective star fruit extract.

A lightweight formula that illuminates while delivering 24-hour moisture for a radiant, youthful-looking glow around the eye area.; 0.16 oz

Emma R.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Glides on smooth, nice scent, feel rejuvenated after application. Not sure if it works, but feels nice
MaryKate C.
Wilbraham, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this is a holiday kit from Sephora along with other fresh products. After using it I did buy the full size I love the way it feels under my eyes and it was effective it hydrating
Alexis /.
Purchased at: Sephora
I wish the full size product wasn’t so expensive because this is a dream product. I have tried to stretch the usage because I’m that in love. I feel like my under eye area is brought back to life
Taylor R.
Canton, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like that this reduces my puffiness however, anytime I use it, I have to be careful. I’ve tried multiple different ways for integrating this into my routine but every time I use it, it causes me to peel...and that’s just not what I’m looking for. I’m all for revitalizing my skin but not in this way.
Mary Kate C.
W Lafayette, IN
The only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is the scent. Some people might like it but it is not for me. However the formula is light but left me hydrated all day. I use it mainly at night and I wake up looking refreshed and youthful, with a nice dewy effect.