BY FRESH #59 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Lotus Youth Preserve Eye Cream Illuminates While Delivering 24-hour Moisture* For A Radiant, Youthful Glow Around The Eye Area. The Lightweight Formula Revitalizes The Eye Contour While Combating Dullness For A Luminous, Rested Appearance. It Includes Fresh’s Super 7 Complex, Specifically Designed To Minimize And Prevent Early Visible Signs Of Aging, Enhance Radiance, And Provide Antioxidant Protection, And Is Further Boosted With Protective Star Fruit Extract.

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area Morning And Night.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Isostearyl Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyglycerin-3, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Nylon 6/12, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Averrhoa Carambola Leaf Extract, Algae Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Sorbitol, Behenyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Citric Acid, Biosaccharide Gum-2, Caramel, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Citral

• I am 21 years old, I have dark eye circles and lines arou...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new eye cream, I am currently using a ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over the Murad? This is a little ...1 Answers
Shermeen A.
Houston , TX
Another amazing eye cream! This eye cream def makes it to my top 3 faves. I used it very sparingly day and night and the results were amazing. It is a anti-aging mix therefore it helps with fine lines, dark circles and puffiness all while giving the perfect amount of hydration. I would buy it again but it is a bit pricy at $40 for the amount you get.
Brielle W.
I definitely enjoyed using this eye cream. With that being said, I definitely think that it's most effective in the treatment of wrinkles. It's incredibly moisturizing so if you find that your unde eye area is a bit dry, with fine lines then I'd definitely recommend this product to you!
Elizabeth O.
Not super into this cream. Smells nice and sinks into the skin well. Just didn’t see a ton of benefits for what I feel should be expected at this price point. I however think if you’re just looking for moisture this is perfect. I just need something a little more heavy duty.
Emma A.
Leola, PA
This is the only product from the youth lotus line that doesn’t break me out! The mask and moisturizer did even though I loooved the smell and feel of both. I use this around the whole orbital eye area and it’s a preventative anti-aging product that hydrates and smooths!!
Ania A.
Aurora, CO
Beautiful application! I would recommend applying this cream at night since it is a bit oily and will mess up your under eye makeup. But if you do want to apply it in the morning let it dry completely. It's a must try especially if you have dry and puffy eyes.
Monica C.
San Antonio, TX
The smell was not appealing at all to me. My skin was left feeling more tight than soft. But not in a comfortable way. Almost comparable to the feeling a strong setting spray feels once dried. I stopped using it right away, so i can't tell you if it worked or not.
Annette W.
Danville, CA
I first tried the Lotus Preserve mask which I had great results with so I decided to try the rest of the line. I only tried a small sample of this but within a few uses my under eye was smoother and more hydrated. Looking forward to trying it again in the future
Catherine B.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love any kind of Fresh product. This one was nice. I used the travel size so that I could try it out. I mainly wanted to tackle dark circles and puffiness. It did a good job for the puffiness but not so much the dark circles. Still an awesome product though!
Phuong N.
Lynnwood, WA
I have tried many eye cream products and this is top 2 of my favorites. I use it twice a day in the morning and before go to bed. I bought it at Sephora and was recommended from a Sephora employee. This product did a goodjob hydrate my eyes.
Victoria G.
Fresh youth preserve is great. Fresh uses healthy ingredients that are truly good for the skin, which makes me love this cream even more. I bought this cream at Sephora, and was instantly impressed after using it. Fresh products usually have a very strong scent, but this cream didn’t. It has a nice, subtle scent. Youth preserve cream leaves skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. This cream checks all the boxes for a great moisturizer. I would buy it again.
Melissa V.
I'm looking for a new eye cream, I am currently using a combo of YSL light creator eye with bliss eye cream. I do not have dark circles or lines. Is this an intense cream for wrinkles or preventative? I only want to preserve my eyes, keep it tight and smooth. Does it hydrate and absorb well? Do you need a serum with it?
Luna B.
I am 21 years old, I have dark eye circles and lines around my eyes. Would this product assist with my skin concerns? I have been searching for a product that would treat, and prevent. However I feel like maybe the black tea eye cream could be too strong, and the rose eye cream doesn't really target my concerns, and isn't strong enough. Please help.
Annie S.
Henderson, NV
Does anyone prefer this over the Murad? This is a little cheaper and was wondering if someone has tried both ?