BY FRESH

Lotus Youth Preserve Eye Cream Illuminates While Delivering 24-hour Moisture* For A Radiant, Youthful Glow Around The Eye Area. The Lightweight Formula Revitalizes The Eye Contour While Combating Dullness For A Luminous, Rested Appearance. It Includes Fresh’s Super 7 Complex, Specifically Designed To Minimize And Prevent Early Visible Signs Of Aging, Enhance Radiance, And Provide Antioxidant Protection, And Is Further Boosted With Protective Star Fruit Extract.

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply To The Eye Area Morning And Night.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Isostearyl Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyglycerin-3, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Nylon 6/12, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Averrhoa Carambola Leaf Extract, Algae Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Sorbitol, Behenyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Citric Acid, Biosaccharide Gum-2, Caramel, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Citral

• I am 21 years old, I have dark eye circles and lines arou...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new eye cream, I am currently using a ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over the Murad? This is a little ...1 Answers
fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Eye Cream

Start your review of fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Carina M.
Portland, OR
  fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Eye Cream has been the first eye cream I've ever used. At 25, the importance of preventative skin care has really struck me recently, although my fine lines are still at a minimum. I suffer from dark circles around my eyes and found the Lotus Youth Preserve to work nicely at decreasing this. The cream feels good on my skin and I feel better and more awake after application. I am at the end of my container and when I went to restock at Sephora, was talked into switching to a Drunk Elephant eye cream instead. I have been a long-time fan of Fresh, so I am interested to see whether Drunk Elephant holds up against my first and favorite eye cream from Fresh.
Lana H.
cibolo
Fresh is an amazing skincare line that I fell in love with when I received a few samples in a monthly subscription box. I don’t have very prominent eye bags, but when I began using this product, I noticed a difference with two weeks or so. It’s really light weight and doesn’t feel sticky. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to see a difference in their under eyes!
Andrea T.
Toms River
I’m in love with this product it’s amazing I have so much to say about this product beautiful packaging love the product I’m a repeat user I can definitely use this over and over I love it fits in my skin very light definitely does the job I will definitely recommend this to my friends
Shiba V.
Bronx, NY
I love this eye cream. Very fresh light scent . First time using this eye cream it met my expectations but for ref i have combo/ dry skin and i do not have dark under eyes but i do have dry under eyes and this was great at keeping them moisturized i would recommend it .
Annie S.
Atlanta
I really did want to love this eye cream. It smells nice and feels very refreshing upon application. My skin doesn't absorb the product after application. It tingles when I put it on, and not in an entirely pleasant way. If you have sensitive skin, I do not recommend.
Erin K.
Ocoee, FL
All the lotus products smell like a day spa! The lube is very lightweight, so if you need a more intensive cream, you may want to check out something else. I personally loved it and have bought it several times, but i also like changing up my routine occasionally.
Anna B.
St, MO
Very hydrating and luxurious for the undereyes. Fresh products also smell so clean and also like you're at the spa--this is no different. As most fresh products, its a little pricy, but if you're looking to treat yourself, this is the one to buy.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like fresh products, they don’t feel harsh for the skin. It didn’t incredibly wow me but worked well on the skin. It was a first time use for me and it is decently priced for skin care. I would maybe try a different cream before trying this one again
Madison T.
Ashville
This eye cream is PERFECT for someone who has normal to dry skin. Sadly I have combo-oily, but during the colder months when I begin to have areas that are much dryer than usual, this cream does the trick! It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and plump!
kelsey H.
Tulsa
I absolutely love and believe in this product. They feel and smell so clean and just FRESH. I've recommended everyone I know to all the fresh products I've tried so far and I just love them. Glad that I tried them.
Annie S.
Henderson, NV
Does anyone prefer this over the Murad? This is a little cheaper and was wondering if someone has tried both ?

Sephora