BY FRESH

Lotus Youth Preserve Eye Cream see more...

Ayisha K.
This product is really effective and helps a lot. It leaves your under eyes feeling gentle and soft. I bought this product at sephora. It has nice deals for gift sets. It had met my expectations.  Very nice product.  I would buy the product again.
Kellie N.
Chatsworth, CA
I received this product as a sample on a visit to Sephora. I quickly ran out & bought the smaller size. My last trip Sephora I bought the biggest & travel size to keep in stock for awhile.
Jenni R.
I like this. It doesn't thoroughly wow me but it does moisturize my undereye area nicely. I'm always skeptical that any cream will truly permanently diminish crepey skin there let alone banish wrinkles. But to effectively moisturize the skin without greasiness in order to improve the look of it, is of great value. This eye cream does just that. Without too heavy a price tag.
Priscilla R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have terrible bags under my eyes and am always in the search for a good eye cream. Fresh lotus youth preserve eye cream is just what I needed. It is smooth to the touch and really does minimize the bags. It instantly moisturizes the delicate skin area without feeling sticky. When I apply,I apply it twice a day. Once before I put on my make up and once at night when I wash my face.
Amber B.
Redondo Beach, CA
I like this eye cream, it is very thick, creamy and hydrating.  I use it in the morning and at night before I go to bed.  I got this at sephora a few months ago.  I haven't seen any noticeable improvements to my skin but I love how hydrated and rested my eyes feel after I used it.
Victoria F.
Los Angeles
This cream is pricy. However, it is amazing. The texture is almost gel like and absorbs so fast in the skin leaving it super smooth and hydrated. I love the smell! It smells so fresh! I love the lotus line. Everything is super amazinf
Samantha A.
Del Rio, TX
Best smelling most hydrating moisturizer I have ever used! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and not sticky or oily. It smells AMAZING also! I tried the small size first and went back for the full size! I can't get enough!
Christina S.
Carrollton, TX
Not heavy but works well for any age! It doesn't have a strong scent and isn't thick in any way. Though I haven't used it in a long time I've been already seeing result! I'd absolutely recommend! It's a great product!
Pascale B.
This product is not heavy on the eyes. The smell is floral and is a of a creamy texture. I like to pair this product with the face cream from the same line to get the fool effect of the product
Irene L.
Very nice moisturizer. I used this at night and it has a gel texture and it moisturizers my skin with out breaking my skin. My skin does not look oily after using it.