BY FRESH

Lotus Youth Preserve Eye Cream see more...

Jenni R.
I like this. It doesn't thoroughly wow me but it does moisturize my undereye area nicely. I'm always skeptical that any cream will truly permanently diminish crepey skin there let alone banish wrinkles. But to effectively moisturize the skin without greasiness in order to improve the look of it, is of great value. This eye cream does just that. Without too heavy a price tag.
Victoria F.
Los Angeles
This cream is pricy. However, it is amazing. The texture is almost gel like and absorbs so fast in the skin leaving it super smooth and hydrated. I love the smell! It smells so fresh! I love the lotus line. Everything is super amazinf
Samantha A.
Del Rio, TX
Best smelling most hydrating moisturizer I have ever used! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and not sticky or oily. It smells AMAZING also! I tried the small size first and went back for the full size! I can't get enough!
Christina S.
Carrollton, TX
Not heavy but works well for any age! It doesn't have a strong scent and isn't thick in any way. Though I haven't used it in a long time I've been already seeing result! I'd absolutely recommend! It's a great product!
Sara R.
I love this product because it will make a difference right away within one to use. This took away any fluffiness and got rid of any dryness under my eye. The only downfall it is a little expensive to keep restocking.
Priscilla R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have terrible bags under my eyes and am always in the search for a good eye cream. Fresh lotus youth preserve eye cream is just what I needed. It is smooth to the touch and really does minimize the bags. It instantly moisturizes the delicate skin area without feeling sticky. When I apply,I apply it twice a day. Once before I put on my make up and once at night when I wash my face.
Amber B.
Redondo Beach, CA
I like this eye cream, it is very thick, creamy and hydrating.  I use it in the morning and at night before I go to bed.  I got this at sephora a few months ago.  I haven't seen any noticeable improvements to my skin but I love how hydrated and rested my eyes feel after I used it.
Pascale B.
This product is not heavy on the eyes. The smell is floral and is a of a creamy texture. I like to pair this product with the face cream from the same line to get the fool effect of the product
Irene L.
Very nice moisturizer. I used this at night and it has a gel texture and it moisturizers my skin with out breaking my skin. My skin does not look oily after using it.
julie c.
I got a sample of this but did not notice any difference. Does leave your under eye area soft, maybe I would've noticed something if I used it longer.