BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFresh
Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream

Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream

by Fresh

A cutting-edge night recovery cream powered by antioxidant Super Lotus that helps strengthen the skin barrier while fighting dullness and dehydration

How would you describe the scent of this? Is it fresh, fruity, clean, sweet, floral? How does it make your skin feel when you’re putting your head on your pillow and when you get up in the morning? Is there a feeling that you need to wash it off, or does it absorb overnight?
How long does the large jar typically last? Does this work well in summer months? Or more for winter?
Do you think this is worth the priceFresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream ?
Start your review of Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream!
Alysa S.
Mesa, AZ
Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream uploaded by Alysa S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t typically use a night specific cream so this product was a really new try in my wheelhouse. I also typically don’t like scented moisturizers but I was pleasantly pleased with this scent. It smells so fresh, a bit sweet, so luxurious. Definitely left my face feeling very hydrated overnight. Would recommend if looking for a good night cream.
Shaunte A.
Hartford, CT
Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream uploaded by Shaunte A.
This moisturizer has worked wonders on my dry skin! Ive noticed a big difference in my skin appearance & the dryness has almost disappeared. I like the light fragrance and the way the product absorbs into my skin.
Stephanie K.
Queen Creek, AZ
Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream uploaded by Stephanie K.
I got this product free for review but I was pleasantly impressed with this night cream especially. It’s lightweight and smells like cucumber but not overly strong. I liked the night cream because it seemed to give the most moisture. The packaging is also very beautiful and glass with plastic lid. It made my skin feel soft and not greasy. It doesn’t feel like a product sitting on my face. I didn’t notice any pimples from using this product. It’s been awesome for winter! If you’re only wanting one I would say get the night cream over the day cream.
Elle P.
Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream uploaded by Elle P.
Packaging is gorgeous. Scent is fresh and light. It's too pricey considering it's comparable to other creams at the drugstore. The Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream needs better active ingredients; each time I use it, I find theres not much in seeing what the cream does. No visible changes are seen in tone or texture. I am a huge Fan of the Fresh Black Tea line. Maybe the lotus line would suit the beginner skincare user, but this price doesn't make sense for them.
Rachelle R.
Navarre, FL
Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream uploaded by Rachelle R.
Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream uploaded by Rachelle R.
This dream cream is amazing! It goes on thick but still smooth and creamy. It doesn’t make my skin greasy or oily even into the next morning. I can tell a difference in the texture of my skin after using it. The smell isn’t my favorite but you can only smell it the first few minutes after application. I’ll definitely be purchasing more of this cream!
Ali B.
Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream uploaded by Ali B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I just finished one bottle of the Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream. This is my holy grail night cream the last few years. It is a bit pricey but worth every cent. It has made my skin smoother and brighter. This moisturizer is creamy and very moisturizing. It hydrates my skin and the scent is not overpowering. I would recommend this night cream.
Rebecca H.
Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream uploaded by Rebecca H.
This night cream really is an overnight dream! I used it after a long flight before bed and woke up totally refreshed and hydrated skin with fewer visible pores. It’s got an odd light scent that I can’t quite place, but I like it and it’s not overpowering at all. The cream is lightweight, but a little goes a long way so I expect the generously sized tub to last quite a while. Oh and the packaging is beautiful! Looks great on my vanity! I prefer this to other popular night creams/masks and plan to use this Dream Face Cream moving forward.
Yvette J.
Columbia, MS
Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream uploaded by Yvette J.
Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream uploaded by Yvette J.
I actually received this as a deluxe sample and I use it every once in awhile. It smells so good and claims to have lotus flower and i am not sure if the smell comes from the flower. It’s very thick and creamy and it absorbs easily. It’s a night recovery cream so I apply it at night after washing my face and go to sleep. Not sure if I will purchase full size yet, but I do enjoy it.
Ken S.
Newport Beach, CA
Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream uploaded by Ken S.
This night cream is great (Other than I wish there was no fragrance!) It has a great whipped texture and lotus plant extract for a more tightened and even skintone, and my skin felt much more firm the next day!
Gabi S.
Mount Juliet, TN
Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream uploaded by Gabi S.
A real DREAM moisturizer. This stuff is a miracle worker. I have very dry skin but by using this at night, I’ve noticed a big difference. It’s very light and doesn’t have a sticky lotion film left after applying. It absorbs really well and leaves your face feeling super soft and moisturized. Worth the buy.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
lauren J.
Lakewood, OH
il y a 8 mois
Zoe R. il y a 8 mois
It smells nice but I didn’t find that it made a difference on my face to be honest. It wasn’t bad but wasn’t anything special
TinTin B.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a 10 mois
Stephanie G. il y a 5 mois
Smells amazing! Wish it was more moisturizing!!