BY FRESH

Contains an ultra-emollient formula Easily glides on lip Gives a smooth & shiny effect Infused with jojoba oil & shea butter Keeps lips moist for all day long Fragrance free & flavor free Product Line: Fresh - Lip Color - Lip ShineProduct Size: 6.1ml/0.2

fresh Lip Shine
  • "I love the fresh lip shine. It works amazingly and looks beautiful on anyone. It makes your lips shiny but it does not over do it. I would buy this product again. I bought it online. I suggest to anyone looking for a fresh lip shine to but the Claret one." in 5 reviews
  • "Love this lip shine it's absolutely gorgeous. The packaging is very nice not in your regular plastic packaging. It's very easy to apply and I love how long lasting it is. I would highly recommend to my friends and family !" in 4 reviews
  • "t feels hydrating on my lips, I feel as if it made them look slightly fuller. Not water proof or food proof lol but it still can be used for an amazing natural look! I tried this girl lip style in stores for a contest! i would totally recomend and i love it" in 3 reviews
Tiffany L.
Atlanta , Ga
Fresh products usually have mutliple benefits in one chapstick that is easy to use and apply. It consists of SPF and protect your lips from UV rays, provide a tint of color, as well as moisturize your skin; It's a higher end product from Sephora. Personally, I would buy this again in a set during Christmas break
Mar K.
South River, NJ
This product does taste like sugar, very sweet, yet moisturizing. I do not really like the smell though, sorry! I'm not sure if it contains natural ingredients, which I like. I used it one time and one time only. The consistency was waxy but very smoot.h.
Sarah O.
Urbana, IL
I love Fresh cosmetics! Their tinted lip balms provide color and moisture. A staple in my winter routine. They are a bit pricy for a lip balm, but I defiantly think they're worth it. The packaging is sturdy. I defiantly recommend trying them out!
Aisha R.
I really enjoy using this product, the color is great, the feel is great, its easy to put on as it is a lip product. It lasts a pretty good length of time, and comes in a nice package as fresh products always come in pretty packaging! I would definitely buy it again.
Sabrin H.
After talking to dermatologists and digging into scientific studies, we were surprised (and a little disheartened) to discover the ingredients in some of the best lip balms can cause irritation — and make dry lips even drier. The key: finding a balm with simple ingredients that include moisturizers, like beeswax, or barrier agents, like petrolatum, and little to nothing else. Once we found those, we tested 25 to see which felt the best going on, provided long-lasting moisture, and weren't too glossy.
sam 🌷.
Houston , TX
Let me start by saying I’m not a lip gloss kind of gal. I hate the sticky and unnatural look but this treatment was perfect! I love this product! I hope they come out with more shades because I’ve been using this for weeks now and I cannot get enough!
Jan K.
Odessa, FL
This is a must have for me. I have perennially dry lips. Fresh lip products provide soothing care. My lips appear soft and smooth. They also appear plumped. If you are looking for a new lip shine or balm, I implore you to try Fresh products. As for me, I will certainly repurchase this item.
Kira I.
Cedar City, UT
Fresh Sugar is not my favorite.. I had a terrible problem picking my lips as a kid, I have a small scar on my bottom lip to the left, any time I used this product, you could see it terribly! It was always at least a shade darker than the rest of my lip.. Pretty colors, just not for me.
Amy M.
San Diego, CA
Great color, but doesn't last long at all. It feels great, but the formula isn't long-lasting, so you have to continually re-apply. They're also quite expensive for what they are, so I wouldn't say they were a good value. The color is so nice, but not a re-purchase.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love fresh lip shine because it keeps my lips soft and smooth. it is easy to apply and long lasting. i buy this lip shine at walmart for a great value and reasonable price. i am a repeat user of this product and will continue buying it. i would definitely recommend to friends and family.