BY GENERIC

Fresh Linen Odor Neutralizing Gel Beads: Treats 450 square feet Continues to work for 60-90 days Safely and naturally neutralize lingering odors see more...

Melissa W.
Garden City, GA
I love how fresh my home smells when I have these around. I also love that I don't have to plug them in so I'm not using electricity and don't have to worry about a unit overheating.
Leticia R.
Bronx, NY
LIKE THESE WHEN YOU FIRST OPEN THEM AND PUT THEM CLOSE TO THE HEAT ,SENTS SMELL GREAT,HOWEVER THE SCENT THROW DON'T LAST VERY LONG JUST A DAY OR TWO
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
These smell soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good I just wish that the sent would last longer when you put them in drawers closets ect.
Desiree V.
Maywood, CA
I still cannot find one that last and that actually makes the room smell good. I usually have to shake it around for the aroma to come out.
Tripti N.
These beads are an interesting spin on refreshing a room. They come in great scents and they're definitely unique. I think they last longer than sprays and such.
jenna r.
I love these!!! Fresh linen isn't my #1 scent but I always have these in my house for a nice deodorizer without too harsh of a smell
tisha b.
Yukon, OK
Great scents and seem to last longer than just using a spray. Keeps your room smelling refreshing
Mariane A.
Newark, NJ
This is really great!!! I love, have a incredible smell!!! It is not so expensive and you can find in anywhere!!!!
Jessica S.
Bensalem, PA
I have 1 of these in my bathroom and it smells so good and is very strong but not bad strong and it last long
Melissa P.
Lexington, SC
I have actually used this in my car. Scent is great. I just wish it lasted longer.