BY FRESH

Fresh Life body oil is formulated with a luxurious blend of skin-soothing oils and extracts to provide 24-hour moisture to your skin while restoring suppleness and softness. The delicately-scented oil features a blend of primrose oil to help renew,... see more...

Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Love this with all my heart. It gave me such a beautiful glow. The package was very simple but fancy at the same time, this product is very gentle. I love how effective it is. Will definitely buy again, I bought this product 3 times so far.
Alexa E.
Kearny, NJ
I use this everyday. I have very dry skin and it's sensitive as well. This body oil makes my skin feel so soft I don't have to use lotion on top of it. It keeps my skin very hydrated and over all is a great product.
Cecelia B.
Monmouth
The fresh body oils is a product I use to keep my skin moist. I bought it at a drug store. It's quite effective on the skin. It almost made my expectations although a lot goes a long way. Yes I'd buy it again.
member-8241c
This smells amazing and leaves my skin so soft! Some oils leave me too greasy and it's not comfortable, this blends well however and gives me that silky effect, my fav! I definitely recommend for that tricky Dry skin.  I prefer it over most oils including coconut oil
Nancy R.
Las Vegas, NV
Love it ! Great product. Good texture and silkiness. Gentle on every type of skin. The product is very effective and 0% disappointing ! Great value and good price. Also, great quality. I would totally recommend this product to others !
Arron C.
This is a pricey product in my opinion but I wouldn't say it's a necessity as there is so many different body oils and options. It's great for people who have dry skin of course definitely a fun product to try if you're into high-end skin care.
Christine Y.
Nice scent and a little goes a long way. Use after shower on damp skin to seal in the moisture. Bottle is attractive and clean looking like the brand. A little pricey to use everyday but would buy again!
Karen D.
Valley stream
I am a huge fan of body oils and this one doesn't feel like it just sits on your skin . It absorbs and hydrates and smells so good ! It's soothing as well
Jenna T.
Tempe, AZ
Great for my dry skin in this desert! I've been having such a hard time where you could visibly see how dry my skin was. Very soothing on the skin.
Heather F.
Orlando
I use this all over my body when I feel my skin needs some serious hydration and it just soaks it up it really is a great product esp for dry skin