BY FRESH

Fresh Life Eau de Parfum is sensual citrus fragrance that captures the ultimate Fresh moment, conjuring the freshness of a clear blue sky, sweet morning air, a sparkling sun, and velvety water. Airy notes of grapefruit, lilac leaves, and transparent magnolia float above sunny hints of silk amber, warm orange, and tonka flowers, balanced by the aquatic freshness of sweet cucumber, sparkling moss, and morning dew. At the base, Earthy notes of velvet bergamot, vanilla grass, and dreamy cypress anchor the fragrance. "I awake in the early morning to the damp earth, cool and breathing beneath my toes. The fog curls across the pond like the softest cloud; the air is infused with a sweetness. As the rising sun spins everything into sparkling silk, I walk quietly into velvety water, taking care not to disturb the purity of this still moment. As I swim I imagine that I am flying, the water is my blue sky, full of hope and possibilities. I am revived. I am reinvigorated. I am Fresh." Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder This set contains:- 1 oz Fresh Life™ Eau de Parfum - 0.15 oz Fresh Life™ Eau de Parfum Rollerball Notes: Grapefruit, Lilac Leaves, Transparent Magnolia, Silk Amber, Warm Orange, And Tonka Flowers, Sweet Cucumber, Sparkling Moss, Bergamot, Vanilla Grass, Cypress. Style: Sensual. Immediate. Fresh.

EDISON K.
lowell , MA
i normally don't used product on my skin but sometime i need to smell good. it smell amazing love daily used cause i work at night at a club an it really sweaty in there but this last me all day an the best part i get allot of compliment from my coworker an friends.
Alexandria R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This fragrance smells AMAZING!! I love how it’s super light and I’m always getting compliments from people walking pass me! It smells like oranges and vanilla in a bottle! I would definitely recommend this to everyone that I know!
Talin M.
Glendale, CA
I bought this on December, I really enjoy the scent it's too fresh! comes in a cute bottle, it's a little pricy but it's worth it, i got so many compliments I'm pretty sure I'll but other one when this finish. I do recommend this product
Kristyn T.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love the clean sent! I have trouble wearing perfumes but this one is super light and doesn’t give me a headache! I purchased at Sephora! Bottle is cute and I just love all of the fresh products packaging!
Chelsie L.
I got some of this in a perfume sampler from Sephora, & this was literally the only scent I didn't like... I'm not sure what it is, it smells real nice in the bottle, a really fresh citrusy scent with a light pepper undertone, really nice, but once I spray it on myself it just doesn't mix well with my body chemistry. It becomes more of a peppery scent than anything else.. & it tickles my nose the wrong way.
Marissa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Received a sample size of fresh life eau de parfum from Nordstrom and it is awesome! I'm pretty scent sensitive so for me, I look for light scents that don't overpower. This is one of those. I keep it in my makeup bag for use post-gym and yoga and during the work day when I feel myself getting a bit stressed. Very calming and pleasant.
Erin S.
Love this brand and love this scent! It's a very simple, natural fresh scent. One of my favorites along with Fresh Sugar Lemon. Perfect summer scents!
Mercedes P.
Miami
Muy buen producto el cual cuando lo probé me fascino, espero poder ganar para seguir disfrutando del mismo, se lo recomiendo full a todas. Prueben lo y se que no se arrependtiran😬😬 lo mejor de lo mejor
Bia S.
Mississauga , ON
If you like floral perfumes, this is definitely for you - it smells exactly like a lilac bush or fresh lavender! It's a great summer scent and is very refreshing and relaxing to smell, but I don't imagine I'd like to wear this in the winter since I prefer gourmands in cold weather. This perfume isn't very complex either, which I like, but I took one star off for longevity. It only lasts a few hours!
Cintia H.
PUEBLA
huele agradable verdadero en el botella, un olor citrusy realmente fresco con un pimiento de pimienta ligero, realmente agradable, pero una vez que lo aplique en mí mismo simplemente no se mezcla bien con la química del cuerpo. Se vuelve más de un olor a pimienta que cualquier otra cosa .. y me hace cosquillas en la nariz el camino equivocado.