BY FRESH

Fresh Life Eau De Parfum Rollerball Features A Sensual Citrus Fragrance That Captures The Ultimate Fresh Moment, Conjuring The Freshness Of A Clear Blue Sky, Sweet Morning Air, A Sparkling Sun, And Velvety Water. Its Rollerball Applicator Makes It Perfect For Travel And Mid-day Pick-me-ups. It’s Also Ideal For Fragrance Layering.

The Fresh Life Composition Is Very Different From Any Other Fragrance. In Order To Capture The Essence Of A “fresh Life” In One Bottle, Co-founder Lev Glazman Had To Create Four Separate Compositions—the Scent Of Earth, The Scent Of Air, The Scent Of Sun, And The Scent Of Water—that He Then Blended Into One Ultimate Fresh Moment.

• Earth Is My Scented Bed: Velvet Bergamot, Vanilla Grass, Dreamy Cypress
  • Air Is Infused With A Sweetness: Grapefruit, Lilac Leaves, Transparent Magnolia
  • Sun Is Sparkling Silk : Silk Amber, Warm Orange, Tonka Flowers
  • Water Is My Blue Sky: Sweet Cucumber, Sparkling Moss, Morning Dew

Alcohol Denat., Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Bht, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol

Buy on Sephora
Carmen H.
Got this as a sample in one of my Birchbox packages and used it until I finished the sample bottle. It smelled light, heavenly and was very non-offensive. Definitely a great smell for all especially teens and young adults. It leaves you smelling very pretty :)
Markeria J.
Manassas, VA
Fresh EDP is one of the greatest lines of fragrance ever! The scent is very strong which is good for layering with other body care or worn alone for something that will last a long time. I personally like to use is on my clothing in my closet so that my clothing pieces had a nice lingering scent before I even put them on. These are definitely a must buy! There's a scent for everyone!
Kristin G.
Stewartstown, PA
The scent is so fresh and feminine I fell in love with it instantly. It reminds me of a tropical getaway overlooking blue waters and enjoying fresh clean air! The bottle is simple but classy! And I bought it online from a department store. I would absolutely buy this perfume all day. Not only was the smell very classy, sophisticated and flirty/fun but it lasted all day even through harsh humidity and high temperatures. I received a comment on how intoxicating I smelt 8 hours after applying it and completely forgot I had!
Maria M.
Coral Springs , FL
Compré este producto ayer en sephora y quede completamente enamorada con su aroma, es sutil pero muy duradero en la piel y es perfecto para usar en las mañanas. Su precio es un poco costoso para 10ml pero debido a su duración durante el día creo que vale la pena invertir el dinero. 100% recomendado si te gustan los olores florales
Kelsey L.
New Orleans, LA
This is my all time favorite perfume. The scent wears so beautifully, with it's light and citrusy tones. I get so many compliments wearing this perfume--I love it! I would most definitely buy and keep buying this product. For the 3.3 fl oz. it retails for $90.00, however it's so worth the buy!
Annah N.
Saint Petersburg
This smell is amazing. So light and fresh smelling just like the name. Definitely wearable for everyday but I love it so much I just want to ration it. I purchased it at Ulta, and it came in a nice rollerball that I prefer to apply, it really helps you from wasting product.
Rosa J.
killeen
I love Fresh! The scents are just refreshing and not overpowering. This scent is just great for men and women. It smells clean! It does not smell cheap or musky. I will buy again, because It smells clean and if you like scents that are unisex this is it!
Lily D.
Oxford, MI
This perfume has a beautiful scent. It is clear, clean, subtle, yet so wonderful and refreshing. I really love the convenience of the rollerball as well. It's super easy to take on a trip or pack for travel. Would definitely recommend!
Astra S.
Shawnee , OK
This smells amazing! So refreshing! I feel like it lasts all day and I don't have to reapply throughout the day. . Great price and well worth it. I would buy it over and over again. I want to try every scent offered.
Arron C.
On the go product is pretty nifty, I do enjoy it. Never purchased it but I did get it as a gift. It's more towards the high end spectrum but some what worth it. Would I purchase? Yes. Would I recommend? Absolutely!
Diana C.
Kansas City, KS
What type of scent is this ???
Jasmyne G.
Phoenix, AZ
How long does the scent last
Lorrin M.
Tysons Corner, VA
How long did this spray last on your skin? Did it linger or fade away quickly?
Loquexana V.
Powder Springs, GA
Has this scent triggered a sinus headache for anyone? I have scent sensitivities so I have to watch what I use. The blend of scents in this intrigue me!