BY FRESH

Fresh Life Eau De Parfum Rollerball Features A Sensual Citrus Fragrance That Captures The Ultimate Fresh Moment, Conjuring The Freshness Of A Clear Blue Sky, Sweet Morning Air, A Sparkling Sun, And Velvety Water. Its Rollerball Applicator Makes It Perfect For Travel And Mid-day Pick-me-ups. It’s Also Ideal For Fragrance Layering.

The Fresh Life Composition Is Very Different From Any Other Fragrance. In Order To Capture The Essence Of A “fresh Life” In One Bottle, Co-founder Lev Glazman Had To Create Four Separate Compositions—the Scent Of Earth, The Scent Of Air, The Scent Of Sun, And The Scent Of Water—that He Then Blended Into One Ultimate Fresh Moment.

• Earth Is My Scented Bed: Velvet Bergamot, Vanilla Grass, Dreamy Cypress
  • Air Is Infused With A Sweetness: Grapefruit, Lilac Leaves, Transparent Magnolia
  • Sun Is Sparkling Silk : Silk Amber, Warm Orange, Tonka Flowers
  • Water Is My Blue Sky: Sweet Cucumber, Sparkling Moss, Morning Dew

Alcohol Denat., Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Bht, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol

Jenny W.
Hedgesville
This is my signature scent and it has been for several years. I can't believe I found my number one in such an inexpensive fragrance. Everything I purchased is a blind by because I live in the middle of the mountains of West Virginia where there is no reasonable shopping. Everything is online. I have bought at least a hundred expensive perfumes that I researched and like but none that I love like this one

The minute I sprayed it I knew it was the one. It is difficult for me to explain notes as I am no expert but for those of you who are on a mission to find a beautiful fraiche smelling perfume without being soapy that literally has no notes at all that are negative this is the one. It just smells like a clean and fresh mild perfume that can be layered. The smell of it is to die for. Recently I wrote down the notes of the perfume and have been trying to find another perhaps more expensive perfume that contains most of the same notes and I haven't found anything remotely close

The only reason I need to find something like it it's because the longevity isn't there. Because it's so extremely beautiful I simply stocked up on roller balls and I take them with me on days that I wear this. You really can't beat it for the price. You can find 3.4 oz bottles with damaged labels or something for as low as $20 on eBay. So that's what I do and I will never buy it at Sephora for 50. A small one for 50. I think not. I cannot imagine any woman not loving this.
Kristin G.
Stewartstown, PA
The scent is so fresh and feminine I fell in love with it instantly. It reminds me of a tropical getaway overlooking blue waters and enjoying fresh clean air! The bottle is simple but classy! And I bought it online from a department store. I would absolutely buy this perfume all day. Not only was the smell very classy, sophisticated and flirty/fun but it lasted all day even through harsh humidity and high temperatures. I received a comment on how intoxicating I smelt 8 hours after applying it and completely forgot I had!
Markeria J.
Alexandria, VA
Fresh EDP is one of the greatest lines of fragrance ever! The scent is very strong which is good for layering with other body care or worn alone for something that will last a long time. I personally like to use is on my clothing in my closet so that my clothing pieces had a nice lingering scent before I even put them on. These are definitely a must buy! There's a scent for everyone!
Maria M.
Coral Springs , FL
Compré este producto ayer en sephora y quede completamente enamorada con su aroma, es sutil pero muy duradero en la piel y es perfecto para usar en las mañanas. Su precio es un poco costoso para 10ml pero debido a su duración durante el día creo que vale la pena invertir el dinero. 100% recomendado si te gustan los olores florales
Kelsey L.
New Orleans, LA
This is my all time favorite perfume. The scent wears so beautifully, with it's light and citrusy tones. I get so many compliments wearing this perfume--I love it! I would most definitely buy and keep buying this product. For the 3.3 fl oz. it retails for $90.00, however it's so worth the buy!
Annah N.
Saint Petersburg
This smell is amazing. So light and fresh smelling just like the name. Definitely wearable for everyday but I love it so much I just want to ration it. I purchased it at Ulta, and it came in a nice rollerball that I prefer to apply, it really helps you from wasting product.
Lily D.
Oxford, MI
This perfume has a beautiful scent. It is clear, clean, subtle, yet so wonderful and refreshing. I really love the convenience of the rollerball as well. It's super easy to take on a trip or pack for travel. Would definitely recommend!
Araxi M.
Granada hills , CA
I love the lychee smell! I use it every day and it's so fresh and nice, everybody asks me what am I wearing lol I love it! Buying it again a once I ran out of the one I'm currently using
Tiffany Z.
Fresh is honestly my favorite fragrance brand out there. Unlike Bath and Body Works, it does not have an overly sweet scent, but a very subtle aroma that is clean and refreshing. Fresh has other scents that are sweet, but very lightly so, ensuring that it is not cloying. Only thing is that it is a bit pricey, but worth it for such a high quality scent.
Allison R.
Dallas, TX
I am absolutely Fresh obsessed! Their products are of the highest quality and have amazing scents infused into them. This scent is very refreshing and great for the heatwaves of summer. I also use the Life Body Oil to make the scent last longer.
Jasmyne G.
Phoenix, AZ
How long does the scent last
Diana C.
Kansas City, KS
What type of scent is this ???
Loquexana V.
Powder Springs, GA
Has this scent triggered a sinus headache for anyone? I have scent sensitivities so I have to watch what I use. The blend of scents in this intrigue me!
Lorrin M.
Tysons Corner, VA
How long did this spray last on your skin? Did it linger or fade away quickly?

Amazon