BY FRESH #65 in Body Oil

Fresh Life Body Oil Captures The Ultimate Fresh Moment With A Scent That Conjures The Freshness Of A Clear Blue Sky, Sweet Morning Air, A Sparkling Sun, And Velvety Water. The Luxurious Blend Of Highly Precious, Skin-soothing Oils And Extracts Is Proven To Provide 24-hour Moisture And Restores Suppleness, While Leaving The Skin Super Soft And Heavenly Scented.

Key Ingredients:

• Evening Primrose Oil Helps Renew The Skin.
  • Sweet Almond And Jojoba Seed Oils Help Restore Moisture And Suppleness.
  • Apricot Kernel And Sunflower Seed Oils Are Rich With Vitamin E To Help Soften And Protect.
  • Passionflower Seed Oil Helps Maintain Elasticity And Smoothness.
  • Ginseng Root Extract Helps Tone And Rejuvenate.
  • White Lily Flower Extract Helps Soothe.

How To Use:

After Bathing, Gently Dry The Body. Pour A Few Drops Into The Hand, And Massage In Firm Strokes To Invigorate And Revive The Skin.

fresh Life Body Oil
  • "Such a beautiful oil! Moisturizing, smells delicious, and leaves skin feeling soft and supple. I buy mine at Sephora and I love the perfume of the same scent. A lovely summery fresh scent. Definitely a must have." in 18 reviews
  • "Amazing body oil! This is my winter favorite for my dry skin! It lasts all day but doesn't feel heavy or greasy. A little goes a long way too! Be careful not to use too much as an excess amount on the skin could feel greasy. Highly recommended for dry skin!" in 7 reviews
  • "This is so amazing! That's all I can say. I love body oils, and while it's on the pricey side, it's totally worth it! So gentle and your skin feels so soft. I usually use it after showers or even pour it into my bath. " in 6 reviews
Catherine L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product. I love oils in general so I would definitely purchase this again. I got it online and the packaging was good. This is the first time I've used it but I would definitely purchase this again
Nancy R.
Las Vegas, NV
Love it ! Great product. Good texture and silkiness. Gentle on every type of skin. The product is very effective and 0% disappointing ! Great value and good price. Also, great quality. I would totally recommend this product to others !
crissstiana C.
Durham
My legs are always impossibly dry, but I found this product to not sink in the way I prefer oils to hydrate my skin. The glass bottle can get a little slippery, a word of caution when dispensing in your bathroom. The scent is lovely, a great base for any fragrance to build on.  fresh Life Body Oil
Jazmine R.
Phoenix, AZ
I have no hard feelings toward this product. It is a good brand. I just personally felt it didn't do to much for me or my skin. I wouldn't buy it again only because of the price. It is a tad bit out of my budget for a mediocre product. You could get a better product for cheaper elsewhere.
nweaver91 W.
I loved this product. I've tried similar body oils, but I felt that they left my skin feeling too greasy. This one is quickly absorbed, but it still felt like it was actually moisturizing. The product smells great too. I would recommend this to others with dry skin!
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Love this with all my heart. It gave me such a beautiful glow. The package was very simple but fancy at the same time, this product is very gentle. I love how effective it is. Will definitely buy again, I bought this product 3 times so far.
Jon S.
Floresville, TX
I started using Fresh Body Care, like the shower gel, exfoliating bar, fresh body lotion, as well as their soy skin care line. I've noticed a significant change to my skin. I have eczema so trying new body washed and skin care are scary for me. I saw a positive reaction to these products and notice a big change in my dry and rough patches become some what smoothr and less dry and itchy.

I want to say I incorporated the body oil at least 2-3 times a week. I know, not very religious, but I am a bit hesitant on using body oils because o don't like the feel greasy or slippery. So 2-3 times a week I was comfortable with that. I absolutely loved this body oil! It absorbs into the skin perfectly and just absolutely love it. I've been trying out some other oils but for sure this is my fall back if I don't like the current one I'm trying out. And I actually re-purchased it because My mom is actually using it as well.
Lynn W.
Frisco, TX
A product I've been using for as long as it's been out. Leaves your skin nice and smooth. Great as an after shave or calming lotion. It's gentle and has a nice fragrance. Careful using it before sleep as it will stick to your sheets.
Alexa E.
Kearny, NJ
I use this everyday. I have very dry skin and it's sensitive as well. This body oil makes my skin feel so soft I don't have to use lotion on top of it. It keeps my skin very hydrated and over all is a great product.
Cecelia B.
Monmouth
The fresh body oils is a product I use to keep my skin moist. I bought it at a drug store. It's quite effective on the skin. It almost made my expectations although a lot goes a long way. Yes I'd buy it again.