fresh Life Body Oil
Fresh Life Body Oil Captures The Ultimate Fresh Moment With A Scent That Conjures The Freshness Of A Clear Blue Sky, Sweet Morning Air, A Sparkling Sun, And Velvety Water. The Luxurious Blend Of Highly Precious, Skin-soothing Oils And Extracts Is Proven To Provide 24-hour Moisture And Restores Suppleness, While Leaving The Skin Super Soft And Heavenly Scented.
- Evening Primrose Oil Helps Renew The Skin.
- Sweet Almond And Jojoba Seed Oils Help Restore Moisture And Suppleness.
- Apricot Kernel And Sunflower Seed Oils Are Rich With Vitamin E To Help Soften And Protect.
- Passionflower Seed Oil Helps Maintain Elasticity And Smoothness.
- Ginseng Root Extract Helps Tone And Rejuvenate.
- White Lily Flower Extract Helps Soothe.
How To Use:
After Bathing, Gently Dry The Body. Pour A Few Drops Into The Hand, And Massage In Firm Strokes To Invigorate And Revive The Skin.see more...
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
- "Such a beautiful oil! Moisturizing, smells delicious, and leaves skin feeling soft and supple. I buy mine at Sephora and I love the perfume of the same scent. A lovely summery fresh scent. Definitely a must have." in 18 reviews
- "Amazing body oil! This is my winter favorite for my dry skin! It lasts all day but doesn't feel heavy or greasy. A little goes a long way too! Be careful not to use too much as an excess amount on the skin could feel greasy. Highly recommended for dry skin!" in 7 reviews
- "This is so amazing! That's all I can say. I love body oils, and while it's on the pricey side, it's totally worth it! So gentle and your skin feels so soft. I usually use it after showers or even pour it into my bath. " in 6 reviews
I want to say I incorporated the body oil at least 2-3 times a week. I know, not very religious, but I am a bit hesitant on using body oils because o don't like the feel greasy or slippery. So 2-3 times a week I was comfortable with that. I absolutely loved this body oil! It absorbs into the skin perfectly and just absolutely love it. I've been trying out some other oils but for sure this is my fall back if I don't like the current one I'm trying out. And I actually re-purchased it because My mom is actually using it as well.