BY FRESH

Fresh Life Body Lotion With Vitamins C And E Is Proven To Significantly Moisturize The Skin For Up To 24 Hours* While Protecting Against Dryness. The Nourishing Formula Is Also Proven To Soften And Soothe The Skin And Is Enriched With Moisturizing Shea Butter And Antioxidant-rich Vitamins. It Captures The Ultimate Fresh Moment With A Scent That Conjures The Freshness Of A Clear Blue Sky, Sweet Morning Air, A Sparkling Sun, And Velvety Water.

How To Use:

Apply Daily To Clean Skin, Morning And Night.

Aqua (Water), Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Allantoin, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Peg-40 Castor Oil, Bht, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral

fresh Life Body Lotion
When it comes to lotion I'm picky. In order for me to like lotion it has to be soft, and light so it won't feel like a strong shield on my skin. This lotion to some extent felt pretty heavy but the fragrance smelt good.
Cindy T.
Nice scent.goes on smooth with no oily feeling.lasts all day . Wont clog your pores. Right price.located at a specialty shop.i originally started with a sample then sought out to purchase the product near me
Gwyneth G.
Ledger, MT
Over thanksgiving this year my sister in law let me use her lotion and I loved it! I will definitely be purchasing a bottle of my own. It is lightweight and super moisturizing.
Lauren P.
Tyler, TX
I liked this lotion just alright. I prefer thick and quick absorbing and this one was a little on the thin side and sits right on top of my skin instead of absorbing. I won't purchase this again but I will say that the scent is fresh so there is that.
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
This is a very creamy lotion and feels good going on the skin. It absorbed quickly and didn't leave any residue. It's a bit on the pricey side for a lotion, I don't think it's necessary as there are many great lotions from the drugstore that are more affordable. If you like a higher end lotion, this is a great option. I wouldn't buy again myself but if it was given to me I would gladly use it.
Laurie M.
Huntington Beach
The scent is amazing!  The floral tones keep me coming back for more.  Add to that, the softness your skin will feel and the easy absorption and you have near perfection.  I love just about all the Fresh products, but this is a standout.
J_jonahh♐️♑️ A.
Sacramento , CA
This body lotion smells amazing! The application wasn't greasy but made me feel moisturized and soft. I have extremely sensitive skin and it didn't make me break out. The scent is fabulous and clean, I'd definitely use it again.
Medjine G.
Best lotion in the entire world it has so much moisture and oil in it , I was struggling for a long time before discovering this one . The smell his also amazing it's like lavender and lemon mix it's fresh like the name says it
Jasmine A.
I really like this Fresh life body lotion a lot. It's light and non greasy it smells great and fresh. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and hydrated. The scent is also long lasting. I definitely recommend this product.
Izzadream M.
California
Do not like felt drying after a while clinging to skin I did not feel hydrated smell was unpleasant It just wasn't for my skin at all I wanted this to work due to I like there face cleaning it this was a miss for me sorry