BY FRESH

An invigorating formula that revitalizes and gently cleanses the skin with a scent that captures the ultimate Fresh moment. Fresh Life Bath & Shower Gel with vitamins C and E revitalizes and gently cleanses the skin. The invigorating formula is... see more...

Xochi R.
Woodland Hills
First thing I want to say is I love the scent of this product! It reminds me of a soap I used as a child. This is my first time using this product but I can definitely see myself buying this again. The only reason I didn't rate this 5 stars is because the gel is a bit thick for my liking, but I would purchase again.
Elizabeth E.
Parkesburg
Lightly scented lasts a long time. Cleans and rinses off very clean. This was my first time using this product. Is a bit pricey but good value for how well it works. It is not harsh on your skin at all. I recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Maria S.
I've gone through 4 bottles of this body wash!! It's the perfect cleanser, moisturizer and scent all in one. I get so many compliments when I wear this wash because the scent is so fresh and attractive. Not only do you smell good but you feel clean!
Maritza A.
I use this when I have a bubble bath and it smells so good and feels great when using not harsh at all. It wasn't so pricey either I would highly recommend this to my ladies out there. Its a great body wash
Jolina S.
San Clemente, CA
Fist of all, this stuff smells amazing! I love the fact that theres no harsh chemicals. I feel like I'm really treating my body right when I use this stuff. I use it a few times a week as a shower gel and it leaves my skin moisturized and feeling refreshed. It's a great price for the quality you get!
Brianna m.
Salt Lake City
Literally the only body wash I use. So obessed. It always leaves my skin feeling silly smooth and the smell is incredible. I really feel like the ingredient are gentle and nourishing to my skin and I would die without this product! Fresh is really a great line in general but I specifically love their body washes.
Heather M.
Beaver , WV
I did not enjoy the smell of this product. I guess it was an ok bath and shower gel. I have had worse and better. But I have definitely had better smells from Bath
And Body works!
Jess P.
Houston, texas
I love the feel of this and it's smell is intoxicating. However , it's pretty pricey , I love almost all fresh products but I feel like it's too much for just body wash when you can get posh stuff cheaper
Brittany R.
Tulsa
This smells amazing! I grabbed this in a pinch while on vacation and I'm so happy I did. It doesn't dry my skin out and I feel so clean afterwards!
Katt V.
It lives up to its name. It's fresh and leaves my skin nice and clean. It smells great too! It's not my daily product, but good to have in the mix.