BY FRESH

Fresh Life Bath & Shower Gel With Vitamins C And E Revitalizes And Gently Cleanses The Skin. The Invigorating Formula Is Enriched With Nourishing Shea Butter And Antioxidant-rich Vitamins. Its Scent Captures The Ultimate Fresh Moment By Conjuring The Freshness Of A Clear Blue Sky, Sweet Morning Air, A Sparkling Sun, And Velvety Water.

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Parfum (Fragrance), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Laureth-2, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Glycolic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Bicarbonate, Bht, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Linalool

How To Use:

Apply To Wet Skin, Work Into A Lather, And Rinse. Can Be Used Daily.

Aveen H.
I honestly love Fresh products. They are one of my favorite brands. This product in particular is amazing. If you're thinking about trying it then I would say go ahead, even try a sample if you can get your hands on it. I loved my sample and had to get a full bottle.
Maria S.
I've gone through 4 bottles of this body wash!! It's the perfect cleanser, moisturizer and scent all in one. I get so many compliments when I wear this wash because the scent is so fresh and attractive. Not only do you smell good but you feel clean!
Xochi R.
Woodland Hills
First thing I want to say is I love the scent of this product! It reminds me of a soap I used as a child. This is my first time using this product but I can definitely see myself buying this again. The only reason I didn't rate this 5 stars is because the gel is a bit thick for my liking, but I would purchase again.
Jolina S.
San Clemente, CA
Fist of all, this stuff smells amazing! I love the fact that theres no harsh chemicals. I feel like I'm really treating my body right when I use this stuff. I use it a few times a week as a shower gel and it leaves my skin moisturized and feeling refreshed. It's a great price for the quality you get!
Brianna m.
Salt Lake City
Literally the only body wash I use. So obessed. It always leaves my skin feeling silly smooth and the smell is incredible. I really feel like the ingredient are gentle and nourishing to my skin and I would die without this product! Fresh is really a great line in general but I specifically love their body washes.
Elizabeth E.
Parkesburg
Lightly scented lasts a long time. Cleans and rinses off very clean. This was my first time using this product. Is a bit pricey but good value for how well it works. It is not harsh on your skin at all. I recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Ellen A.
Louisville , KY
I purchase this shower gel on a very frequent basis. Pros: smells delicious, looks great sat out for guests, and cleans really well.
Cons- pricey for a shower gel but couldn't find a better alternative.
I will continue to buy but wish there were more options!
Maritza A.
I use this when I have a bubble bath and it smells so good and feels great when using not harsh at all. It wasn't so pricey either I would highly recommend this to my ladies out there. Its a great body wash
DeAna S.
Billings, MT
Omg I don't think I've ever smelt really really good after the shower because of my shower gel ?! I bought mines at ulta was a little hesitant to buy but was worth it. It last me about a few weeks since I use it daily
Heather M.
Beaver, WV
I did not enjoy the smell of this product. I guess it was an ok bath and shower gel. I have had worse and better. But I have definitely had better smells from Bath
And Body works!