BY FRESH

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Leo Oval Soap is a vegetable-based soap enriched with moisturizing shea butter and infused with the mangosteen scent, a lush fragrance reminiscent of succulent nectarines. The soap is hand-wrapped in tangerine artisanal paper with an illustration of the Leo symbol, and finished with a delicate wire tied around a tiger’s eye stone.

• What does the zodiac have to do with the product?1 Answers
  • Do you have to be a Leo to use this?1 Answers
  • I'm a Gemini and don't like super-sweet smells. Will this...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Giselle R.
This soap smells amazing! It leaves your skin so soft and refreshed. Fresh products never seem to disappoint. Being a Leo of course I couldn't help but to try this. Fresh is always a favorite of mine. I would definitely buy this product again.
Tracy T.
Such a nice and incredible product to give to a loved one or to just treat yourself to a nice and relaxed night in the bathtub, a perfect gift for the holiday season. The smell of the soap smells really good, reminds me a lot of mangosteens, and the feel of the soap is great as well.
Victoria P.
It is so great, it moisturizers my hands and leaves behind a amazing scent!! It isn't powdery like some soaps and doesn't break. It is just the right size to hold on my hands and it only takes a few rubs to get all the soap I need.
🖕🏽 A.
Turlock, CA
I think this product is very unique the fact that it has a horse scope to it so it appeals to different types of people the product is great smells fantastic and I love it!
Chyna H.
Charlotte
I loved this so much. I received it as a gift and it smells so amazing.I have very sensitive skin and this wasn't harsh at all.
Claire C.
Fresh is a very nice company. This soap smells so good, like mangos. It really lathers up and washes well.
Christianna B.
Aiea, HI
Love fresh products. Smells great and leaves your skin feeling nice and soft. Product lasts for a while!
Nicole T.
Being a Leo of course I couldn't help but to try this. Fresh is always a favorite of mine. I would definitely buy this product againSuch a nice and incredible product to give to a loved one or to just treat yourself to a nice and relaxed night in the bathtub, a perfect gift for the holiday season
Joice A.
Manila
This magical fresh zodiac soap leo is truly magical for it helps soothe your skin feeling radiant and really fresh!
amani j.
Mount Vernon, NY
Do you have to be a Leo to use this?
Lacey B.
Bogue Chitto, MS
I'm a Gemini and don't like super-sweet smells. Will this soap leave me smelling like a bakery?
Eden D.
Toronto
What does the zodiac have to do with the product?
Taí ♡ O.
Pé de Serra-BA
Do you have other signs?
Misty C.
Del Rio, TX
Will they be making each Sign of the zodiac or have they already?

back