none

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Kiwi's are one of my favorite fruits. They are delicious and not overly sweet either. I really enjoy them during summer as something to snack on while I'm on break or for lunch. If you didn't already know.. (which I also didn't know until recently either) is that you can even eat the SKIN on the kiwi too! it's actually edible 🤯 haha and if you eat the kiwi with the skin it gives you 50% more fiber which is amazing! It doesn't really taste all that bad it's more of a texture thing for me personally but I always have issues with not getting enough fiber in my diet so after learning this about kiwis I'm going to suck it up and start eating the skin as well because why not? 😂 it's GOOD for you!!
5 / 5
Kiwis are great! They’re not overly sweet and they’re really refreshing! You can just split them in half and scoop out the flesh for a snack, or they’re great in a smoothie!
5 / 5
Ces fruits sont tellement riches en vitamines que j'en mange tous les jours au petit déjeuner et je me sens très bien !! Un goût frais et sucré qui me donne envie de bien commencer mes journées ! Depuis que je consomme ces fruits mon corps il va beaucoup mieux !! Avant de consommer ces fruits, les après-midi j'étais fatiguée, j'avais envie de ne rien faire... plus maintenant !! Un excellent booster pour mon corps !!