fresh In The Buff Bundle

by Fresh

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A travel-size set with four lip treatments that are powered by moisture-preserving sugar for naturally beautiful lips. Solutions for: - Dryness - Uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… Reveal soft, younger-looking lips with a hint of tint in this limited-edition travel-size set. It features the Sugar Cream Lip Treatment Buff: a creamy, cushiony formula that nourishes and smooths the lips while leaving a warm nude shimmer. The Sugar Lip Polish is a gentle conditioning exfoliant that leaves lips soft and smooth. The bestselling Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy is an age-delay lip treatment that significantly boosts hydration while enhancing volume. The Sugar Nude Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 is a sheer, shimmery blush nude tint that nourishes and provides sun protection. This set contains: - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Sugar Cream Lip Treatment Buff - 0.28 oz/ 8 g Sugar Lip Polish - 0.07 oz/ 2.2 g Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy - 0.07 oz/ 2.2 g Sugar Nude Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "You have to treat your lips the same way you treat your eyes. For these delicate areas, you need ingredients that not only smooth but also prevent. With this in mind, we blended effective skincare ingredients with sublime textures for nourishing formulas that offer soft, supple, and youthful-looking lips." Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder

Are the products worth getting all together or is it better to just buy some of the products separately
Donde puedo conseguir estos productos? Son buenos?
Donde puedo conseguir estos productos? Son buenos?
Start your review of fresh In The Buff Bundle!
Veronica M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the perfect set for that "your lips, but better look." I live in california and my lips are constantly dry, this is amazing for keeping them hydrated with just a little bit of color
Michaela D.
Carpentersvle, IL
I love this kit except I'm not a huge fan of the tinted lip balm. The color is a little too nude for me and looks odd on my fair skin tone. But the original lip balm and the scrub make my lips softer than ever, I love it!
kambalaya R.
España
Maravilloso kit de labiales y bálsamo, cremoso, con aromas, precioso para regalo. Un toque de brillo y luminosidad en tu rostro. Wonderful kit of lipsticks and balsam, creamy, with aromas, beautiful gift. A touch of brightness and brightness on your face.
Rula A.
middlesbrough
❤️❤️❤️❤️great to have that in your life amazing makeup and I am always in love with it and if you buy it I will be the favorite things that you will choose ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😍 it’s difficult because it’s a great 👍🏻 I can’t tell how it’s great 👍🏻
Paula G.
Barcelona
The first impression these lipsticks look like in normal airplanes and currents but in fact they are lipsticks that favors you a lot the lips make them thicker and meatier than the serious ones that I wake up I use them after getting out of the shower sometimes his also to put on top of the normal lipstick I'm going to wear after going out before partying is also quite resistant to what you can say eating and is also resistant to water a bit I do not say much but a little if not I see nothing wrong with this product and the truth is that I would love it if you tried it and you told me how you liked it because I really love it and I would like you to share my opinion and share my opinion so I can buy this product and you will really love it❤️❤️
larissa B.
Esse produto é maravilhoso!! Recomendo muito e espero que gostem ,minhas amigas usam e adoram...não tem melhor,vai fundoo!!
Rachel H.
Waller, TX
This kit is amazing but then again I have loved every fresh. Product I've ever used. This is such a good deal too.
esther jossy C.
Muy Bueno me gusto mucho ese preducto me encantaria usarlo de nuevo lo recomiendo para todas las mujeres
fatima T.
SIDI BEL ABBES
This is a perfecte makeupe any woman need it please give me one and i'm give it to my teem snap and facebook and YouTube channel
Sarah W.
Seattle, WA
I finally splurged to try out Fresh lip products. I am so impressed! Each product is delicious, my favorite being the brown sugar pot. These glide on better than any lip product I’ve ever used. It’s such a nice experience every time I apply! They are moisturizing but it will need to be applied throughout the day.