Up & Up
Fresh Household Cleaners And Disinfectants - 75 ct - up & up

Fresh Household Cleaners And Disinfectants - 75 ct. - up & up

by Up & Up

Phosphate free Bleach free 75 count Stash these Scrubbing Action Wipes in 75 ct. From up and up around the house for cleaning help anywhere. These household wipes have scrubbing power for tough messes and a wiping side for quick clean up.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fresh Household Cleaners And Disinfectants - 75 ct. - up & up!
How would you rate this product?
Casual L.
Nice scent and good product comparable to Lysol! Does the same job but half the cost. I picked these up at Target, where I get most of my household cleaning products. I love the fresh scent they leave the house, I highly recommend these to everyone!
Lindsey L.
Greenville, SC
Love the scents offered in the up and up brand. Great price. Gets the job done. I usually choose the lemon scent
Emily H.
Ledbetter
I am a mom on the go and I can take these anywhere with me! I love how easy they are to use and how well they clean! In times of spills where I don't want to use a bunch of paper towels...these are my go to!!
Emily B.
Blair, NE
Great item, great price! I always choose off brand when trying to save some money! Does the same job as the name brand products!
Jessica F.
Buffalo, NY
Love these wipes! They’re much cheaper than the leading brand and are also surprisingly thick which is nice!
Porsha P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are okay. I feel they leave too much of a foggy film on the surface being cleaned. It did scrub well, however the cloth was too abrasive to actually pick up the mess, which you would need a paper towel to finish up with and pick up the mess. It also lacks in absorbing, and leaves the counter tops super wet unlike regular Clorox or Lysol wipes.
Sharleen  T.
2,048 reviews
If you need an alternative for Lysol wipes scrubbers these are great find them at Target they usually on sale use your cartwheel app also get like 5% off usually

Looking for your answer?