fresh Honeysuckle Moisturizing Hand Cream uploaded by glowasyougo G.

BY FRESH

Fresh Honeysuckle Moisturizing Hand Cream Is Specially Formulated To Absorb Quickly And Protect Against Dryness While Leaving A Luscious Floral Scent. The Nourishing Cream Is Fortified With A Trio Of Emollient Butters To Help Moisturize And Soften Dry Hands And Offers A Luxurious Skin-soothing Experience.

Key Ingredients:

• Cupuaçu, Sal Seed, And Shea Butters Help Hydrate And Promote Suppleness.
  • Vitamin E Helps Soften And Protect.

How To Use:

Apply To Hands Morning And Night And Throughout The Day As Often As Desired.

glowasyougo G.
Pittsford (town)
Obsessed with this stuff. For some reason I always forget that skincare products should be used on the tops of my hands and not just my face! This honeysuckle hand lotion smells so summery and floral keeps my hands moisturized all day long! I keep it in the car and reach for it constantly!
Victoria r.
This is a good lotion. The fragrance should be stronger and last longer. I love the fact that it doesn't leave a greasy feeling on my hands, but I keep it by my bed and use it at night after slathering on my cuticle cream. I do enjoy using it, but its to pricey for only an ounce without having a stronger, more lasting fragrance. My family does love fresh products, but this is a disappointment. I bought for myself and gave as gifts to my mom, sister and niece and this is not what makes "the perfect gift."
Brooklyn M.
united states
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm not a huge fan of hand cremes but I did smell the sample if this and knew I had to get it I use it on my elbows and feet cause their the driest parts of my body. Smells so fresh like your in a room where people sre cutting oranges and lemons 😭😭😭😭❤
Sophie F.
I love this hand cream it is so refreshing on the skin I love it. It is something I like to carry around it my purse. It went above and beyond my expectations. I would definitely recommend this to everybody.
Mai L.
Elk Grove, CA
I stumbled upon this product at Sephora and fell In love with it. The smell is pleasant and not too strong to the point where I would get a headache. Most importantly, this product feels amazing on my hand. I have very dry skin so this product helps hydrated my hands. I don't mind reapply the lotion after washing my hands but it would be nice if Fresh created a waterproof hydrating hand lotion. That would be awesome. Overall, I will definitely be repurchasing this once I run out.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this hand cream. It smells so good and has great ingredients in it. It is very effective and leaves your skin feeling so smooth. I love how just a little bit of it works so good! I highly reccomend this product to you.
Dominique D.
I keep this in my bag. It's so convenient and keeps my hands so soft. It also smells so good I love it. This was actually gifted to me and I was hesitant cause my skin is sensitive but it worked really well and I buy it often when I run out of it. My go to, can't live without it.
Jo J.
Dover, DE
The scent is to die for. I absolutely love anything honeysuckle, and this did not let me down. Creamy and luxurious on your skin. The only downside was it took forever to soak in. My hands did feel a little greasy at first, but afterwards they were very soft and smelled great!
Kristen D.
Remington, VA
Smells so good and keeps my hands soft. One thing i really like about it that you don't normally see in hand creams is that it doesn't leave your hands oily and most hand creams do that.
Lily W.
Rochester
This sent smells so good and smells so fresh and clean! I have the honeysuckle perfume too! I would recommend. Smells so good and it’s good quality ingredients. I have purchased several things from fresh and I’m always satisfied!
ana m.
Barquisimeto
Does this smell good?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How is the overall scent on this?
Elizabeth R.
Elmhurst, NY
vale la pena este producto?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
How long does the moisture in your skin last? Like will I have to be reapplying it throughout the day or will one time in the morning keep my skin moisturized all day?
Yumeybis H.
I have very dry and sensitive skin . Can I use this ?

Sephora