BY FRESH

Hesperides Grapefruit Eau De Parfum Is A Medley Of Intoxicating Citruses Surrounding A Crisp Grapefruit Accord Housed In An Artisanal Glass Bottle.

• Top Notes: Mandarin, Italian Lemon, Grapefruit
  • Middle Notes: Bergamot, Lotus Flower, Transparent Jasmine
  • Bottom Notes: Rhubarb, Musk, Peach

Buy on Sephora
Kimberly A.
St.Johns, FL
Fresh Hesperides Grapefruit is my favorite fragrance. It's fresh, it's light and it's grapefruit smell is like real grapefruit. It's not overly sweet or artificial smelling like other fragrance companies I've tried. Love this product! Ask for it for every holiday and birthday.
May G.
This is my summer scent. It is light, fresh, citrus and something that doesn't disturb your sinuses like some summer scents. I bought it from sephora on a recommendation but ever since I have been hooked on this perfume.
Mint V.
Los angeles, CA
I tend to be very picky with scents as many seem to give me a headache and/or smell too strong to wear all day. Fresh makes scents that are literally the opposite of that and include some of my all time favorites. This particular scent, with its crispy, citrusy, and sweet notes is a perfect option for Sunday brunch or a warm summer day. If you're into light, clean, sweet, playful, fun, yet classy scents then I highly recommend this. The only downside is I wish that it (and their other parfums) lasted longer.
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
I have had the rollerball of this scent for awhile now and I just love it, so I ordered the 1 oz from Sephora. It has such a fresh, clean scent, just pure grapefruit! It lasts maybe 3-4 hours and if I'm out I just touch up with the roller ball. Spray it on your clothes, because it doesn't last more than a few min on your skin.
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
This has such a sweet and fresh pure grapefruit scent. If you roll it into your skin it doesn't last very long but if you can roll it or get a drop or two in your clothing it lasts a few hours. This is great to have in my purse if I'm in a rush and forgot to spray perfume before leaving the house.
Bare S.
Pretty grape fruit sent! Smells like opening a sweet pink grape fruit after going for a run - really clean and natural sent. I think the only other thing that kind of smells like this is one by Nest and crab tree Evelyn's blood orange perfume. The fresh has a long holding scent.
Emily L.
Elyria, OH
Fresh Hesperides perfume smells delightful! It's a light citrus with grapefruit perfect for summer! Only bad thing is it doesnt last all day but smells so good I don't mind reapplying. Would be better if it was cheaper since it doesn't have the staying power.
Susie D.
I'm so obsessed with this perfume, I wear it every single day. It's the most feminine, light and summery scent. It's so refreshing and youthful and the scent lasts all day! I can't get enough of it! I've bought it as a gift a few times and it's always a hit.
Nicole W.
San diego, CA
Totally worth every penny... and I have broken this delicate glass before, but this scent is by far my fave for citrus on the planet normally 20 for roller 50 for regular and 50 for the candle......next best is So Pink by Gap...
Alana K.
I purchased this at Nordstrom. Smells very fresh. Not as strong as other perfumes. I love it for Everyday use. Compared to others, this is pretty subtle. The scent is Not overpowering. Decently priced. There is nothing I would change about this perfume.