BY FRESH

Hesperides Grapefruit Bath & Shower Gel With Citrus Fruit Extracts Revitalizes And Gently Cleanses The Skin. This Invigorating Formula Is Enhanced With Nourishing Shea Butter And Protective Vitamins C And E And Is Infused With The Intoxicating Citrus Medley Of Hesperides Grapefruit Eau De Parfum.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl, Betaine, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Peg-120 Methyl, Glucose Dioleate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Ppg-5 Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Tetrasodium Edta, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Citral, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

Krystle G.
Austin, TX
Yes yes yes! I love the scent of this shower gel. Admittedly is has been quite a while since I've used this product but coming across it now to review will have me searching for it in a few minutes to purchase again!
Christina M.
Auburn, WA
Although Fresh products are sometimes a little over priced, I was so glad I splurged and bought this product! A little of this goes a long way and it smells sooo good! I would recommend this to everyone but the only downside to it is that it a little overpriced.
Hannah W.
Smells amazing! Made me feel clean and the scent stayed for a good while . A little pricey but totally worth it! Completely met my expectations. I would definitely buy again. Plus it lasted for a wile. Also would recommend go others. Good product.
Julie N.
denison, TX
A lovely invigorating scent . Very cleansing . Makes a great gift . For me, it's a little drying . But the scent lingers and smells wonderful . Very easy to use and application is of course simple. I would try another scent and would buy as a gift .
Denise D.
Lake Forest , CA
I always use Fresh brand but I do admit after a while my body doesn't retain the moisture. Smooth and creamy to apply but doesn't have a lasting effect. I usually get Fresh items from Sephora but for this product I wouldn't get again.
Arla S.
Ashland
These shower gels are very refreshing...not to powerful but clean. Not anymore expensive than any other name brand product.
Ahkeeyah H.
Cypress , TX
Definitely not the best body wash for the price point. It doesn't lather well but it does smell pretty good.
michelle r.
Toronto, ON
I cannot say too many bad things about this body wash, it is quite good. The smell is very nice and it’s not very drying for a gel body wash... But to be completely honest, it’s just a body wash and I cannot justify the price of this product.

Don’t get me wrong, I love love love Fresh products, but more than $10 for a body wash is a little ridiculous to me.
Jayne L.
North Vancouver, BC
Lathers nicely, smells fantastic and is such a good citrusey scent for the summer. It's also very invigorating. I use this every day in the shower with a bath puff and I wish the scent lasted longer on the skin. A little product goes a very long way so even though this is expensive, it'll last!
Ash J.
Toronto, ON
This is my go to body wash and it works very well. It is mild yet effective, doesn’t dry out the skin and lasts FOREVER. Sure it’s a bit pricey but you don’t need much. My bottle has lasted for many months so to me that seems worth it for a quality product.