BY FRESH

This full bodied bouquet begins with citrus notes like Italian lemon, orange, grapefruit, and bergamot blended with hints of jasmine, peach, and musk to add depth and sophistication. Because there is a key citrus note in each layer of Hesperides, this complex citrus fragrance is boldly bright and longer lasting than the typical light, simple citrus scents. Notes: Italian Lemon, Orange, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Lotus Flower, Jasmine, Rhubarb, Musk, Peach. Style: Bright. Crisp. Sophisticated. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Dalena B.
Dalena B.
My favorite parfum! I use this everyday and can not get enough of it! It smells amazing and fresh and doesn't give me an headache(since I am sensitive to many scents).

The only problem I would have with it is that the scent goes away too quickly and I would have to reapply throughout the day! But I love it so much I continue to use it anyways :)
Jean H.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite perfume of all time. I wear this year round and keep it as my signature scent. It's fresh and clean smelling and not overpowering. I love this sooooo much. Words cannot describe how much I love this fragrance!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smell! I really enjoy this fresh parfum from this fresh brand! Smells really good on you I also like to spray some on fabrics around the house to make my home smell good
Jill K.
Jill K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this fresh scent from fresh. I love it as a perfume or to spray onto linens.
mint v.
mint v.
Los Angeles, CA
I tend to be very picky with scents as many seem to give me a headache and/or smell too strong to wear all day. Fresh makes scents that are literally the opposite of that and include some of my all time favorites. This particular scent, with its crispy, citrusy, and sweet notes is a perfect option for Sunday brunch or a warm summer day. If you're into light, clean, sweet, playful, fun, yet classy scents then I highly recommend this. The only downside is I wish that it (and their other parfums) lasted longer.
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
Toronto, ON
Don't get me wrong -- this perfume smells AMAZING. Like... truly... fresh. The perfect citrus perfume. However.... there's a but... and it's that this perfume just DOES NOT LAST. I could never get the scent to last even halfway through the day, which is the only reason why I have to unfortunately give this stellar scent 3 stars. :(