BY FRESH GOURMET

Fresh Gourmet® Santa Fe Style Tortilla Strips.
Crunchy toppings for salads and more!
Resealable Fresh-Lock® zipper.
0g trans fat. see more...

Yesenia R.
Monticello, IN
I bought this product at a market and ever since then I've been obsessed, I didn't know what they tasted like but I decided to pick out this flavor and it turned out really good. Im very satisfied and it's worth the cost.
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I was totally surprised on how delicious this was! I'm going to be buying this more often. I've actually had these in a torilla sandwich that I've had. Very very recommend product.
Nikkolette L.
Edmonds, WA
Great addition to any salad. Healthier option than croutons too, generally. I recommend! Also fun to eat on their own.
Rachel S.
I love these when going for a healthy taco such as my taco salads, you still get the crunch but not as much calories