BY FRESH GOURMET #8 in Salad Toppings

Fresh Gourmet® Classic Caesar Premium Croutons.
Resealable Fresh-Lock® Zipper.
0 grams trans fat. see more...

Fresh Gourmet Premium Croutons Classic Caesar
  • "In a salad though they taste really good also adding flavor to the mix." in 1 review
  • "I also use them when making stuffing cheap regards cost." in 1 review
  • "My family loves them, even by themselves!" in 1 review
Chloe M.
San Marcos, TX
10 out of 10 yall! these croutons add an intense amount of flavor to any salad. Especially a caesar salad. its really easy to find at any super market including walmart, walgreens and target. I would recommend buying this product to make a regular salad a good time!
Chante P.
This is my favorite kind of crouton.Some times the pieces are a little too hard.I like my croutons to be crunchy,but not hard to the point where they break your teeth.But I rarely ever have a hard piece of croutons with this brand! And the flavor is great!
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I usually buy this flavor and brand of croutons because we have had too many bad experiences when we try to venture out and try something new. So in my opinion you should stick to what you know will be good.
Michelle M.
Raymond, ME
We always use these in our salads. They are a little too big for my kids so I end up cutting them into smaller pieces but the flavor is great and they are nice and crunchy. Our fav is garlic and butter.
Meaghan B.
Olympia, WA
Really tasty! Love the flavor. I tend to munch on them by themselves not even in a salad or anything. In a salad though they taste really good also adding flavor to the mix.
Candice M.
I absolutely LOVE this lil things on my Caesar salad. Some pieces are super hard but the taste is still great. Sometimes I'll even snack on them by themselves lol.
Jillian B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really like this brand and this flavor also. they taste great and aren't too hard, some are so dry sometimes it's horrible, these are good though.
Robin K.
Fort Smith
these croutons are so full of flavor.they add a great touch to a salad .you can also crush and use as a breading on meat.we eat as a snack also.
Vineela m.
This is great for fresh salads.The taste is very good.I always enjoy the crotons.I like different kind of flavours too but this taste is best.
Yvonne T.
Rialto, CA
These are really good.i love the packaging to keep them fresh. the seasoning they have is delicious and they are the perfect amount of crunchy.