BY FRESH GOURMET #10 in Salad Toppings

Fresh Gourmet® Butter & Garlic Premium Croutons.
0 grams trans fat.
Resealable.
Fresh Lock® zipper. see more...

• "So much better than plain croutons!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite brand of croutons to purchase for my salads at home." in 1 review
  • ".very good taste" in 1 review
Theresa V.
San Antonio , TX
Theses butter and garlic croutons are devine with a salad or even added to a meatloaf. My kids like a touch of ranch. But to be honest plain its awesome. They can be a tuch on the salty side but they are good for the price My family enjoys them.
Virgenmina M.
Yonkers, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are soo good I have them even if I'm not eating a salad. They go extremely fast in our house because we also have it as a snack as well. They are well seasoned and goes great with any salad. My mother in law loves these with french dressing. I just love them.
LeeAnne J.
North East , PA
These croutons are bursting with flavor! This is the reason I usually put these butter and garlic ones on my salads compared to the original boring ones. They are crunchy and the size of them are great!
Jasmine  T.
These are absloutely great. Since I'm on a diet, I'm looking for things to add on my salad that are not to fatening but at least give some flavor to my boring lettuce. truly enjoy the crunch!!
Melissa D.
These are good and inexpensive I like flavor and there are many to choose from crunchy and very tasty. Some other bands can be big and just too much these are perfect.
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good. I think that these are the best croutons going right now. They don't sog up right away. They aren't caked in garlic either, just the right blend.
Alex M.
This is my favorite brand of croutons to purchase for my salads at home. This is also my favorite flavor. The garlic isn't overbearing like some other brands. So delicious.
Meghan A.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these crunchy buttery bits of love. I eat them on salads. I have used them to make bread crumbs. I have even just eaten them by themselves as a snack.
Brianne P.
Paradise, CA
The best croutons from the grocery store. Great taste and a good crunch. I prefer this flavor compared to the others. We enjoy them in our salads and soups
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
Classic! These are ampantry staple for me. I lobe them in salads and have even grinded them up and used them as substitute bread crums :) very savory!!
Jack L.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Does this leave a strong garlic taste in your mouth?
Katrina O.