Fresh Gourmet Organic Seasoned Premium Croutons uploaded by Dani J.Fresh Gourmet Organic Seasoned Premium Croutons uploaded by Kenya C.

BY FRESH GOURMET #12 in Salad Toppings

Fresh Gourmet® Organic Seasoned Premium Croutons.
USDA Organic.
0 grams trans fat. see more...

roberta p.
Albuquerque
My daughter and son like these makes it a good salad with all of these toppings! [product:dole-50/50-organic-spring-mix-and-baby-spinach] [product:nature's-promise-organics-organic-cucumbers] [product:cal-organic-farms-healthy-by-choice-organic-shredded-carrots-10-oz.-bag] tomatoes.
Angel C.
I absolutely love these ones, they are so good and crunchy, they are seasoned the right amount,some croutons I tasted had way to much seasoning but not these,they a perfect.
Tosha H.
Hot Springs, AR
I always love products that market themselves as organic (as I prefer to make healthier, more natural selections when possible!). I felt these had a nice crunch and a good flavor. I would definitely recommend.
Alise V.
These are so good that I buy them for salads but end up eating half the bag just as a snack! They are seasoned just the right amount, some seem to have hardly any seasoning at all, I love them.
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
I cannot eat salad unless there are croutons involved. These croutons are the best. They are so crunch and flavorful. It tales my salad to another level.
Michelle B.
Apex, NC
Croutons are my favorite parts of salads and these are my favorite croutons. I always keep these in my pantry. They always taste so fresh and crunchy.
Amber K.
Whether you eat these croutons by theirselves or in a salad, they are amazing!!! I highly recommend them! They have an amazing taste and flavor!
Melissa S.
Henryetta, OK
I never run out of these. The flavor and crunch are great. Love them! They're good for more than just salads. I like using them in my soups.
Dani J.
Saint Louis, MO
These are delicious and add just the perfect touch to a salad. They are flavorful & crispy. You could even add these to a nice soup.
angelica o.
I love croutons I et them by themselfs like if they were chips this brand has really good flavors , I usually get this brand.