Fresh Gourmet Crispy Onions Lightly Salted uploaded by Paula H.

BY FRESH GOURMET #83 in Spices

Fresh Gourmet® Crispy Onions Lightly Salted.
Add a burst of flavor & crunch to salads, casseroles, burgers & more!
Resealable.
FreshLock® zipper. see more...

Christine P.
My husband loves these on everything. I don't, but for him and my kids if it's a veggie, I add a little cheese and these and my kids and him will eat it (cheese helps the onions stick to the top.) I don't use a lot because they really aren't good for you, but they get those veggies consumed.
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
These are so yummy! I love adding this to my salads. Such great onion taste and crunch. I usually buy this from whatever supermarket I am shopping at. The price is fair, not pricey. I have re-purchased this product many times.
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL
I hate raw onion and a lot of times cooked onion but these are SO good! I love them on a burger and in salad! You can also use these instead of the frenchies (which is almost the same as these) for thanksgiving green bean casserole
Cia P.
Good God these are tasty! They sell these guys at Kroger and anytime i want a good salad I grab these or the spicy won ton ones... Or the jalapenos. Please try these on a salad. They add so much flavor
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Love these! They are amazing on a salad, adds the perfect crunch on top and are a good substitute for croutons. Great price too, are usually on sale at supermarkets. Definitely recommend this product!
Shaunice L.
A crispy salty snack you can eat alone or on top of a casserole. I love these on a green bean casserole and especially all on its own. The flavors are strong but don't linger for hours on your breath.
Tat M.
Franklin, MA
I love these so much! Not to salty like the french's brand. I put them on everything from sandwiches to deviled eggs. They are also great to eat right from the bag. Totally addicting. I just wish they made a bigger bag!
Crystal H.
The crispy texture of these is better than the popular French's brand. This is the only brand I buy. These taste so great that I use them in my southwest salads!
Tina T.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I buy these crispy onions to throw on top of salads. They have a light, sweet, onion flavor and add crunch to your salad in a healthier form than croutons.
Jayde N.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love, love, love these. They are great in a roast beef sandwich or a hot turkey sandwich. I use them as a salad add on as well.