Fresh Gourmet Cranberries & Glazed Walnuts uploaded by Neisha B.

BY FRESH GOURMET

Fresh Gourmet® Cranberries & Glazed Walnuts.
Made for salads! see more...

Stacy S.
I purchased these as a salad topper and I am so glad that I did. They taste delicious and are so easy to use. I also love that they're affordable and easily found. I will definitely buy these again in the future
Neisha B.
Love this cranberries & glazed walnuts. I use them in my salads and they are great , they add a great flavor and crunch. I get them at Walmart and they are very affordable. I recommend for everyone to try them out! 🍴🍴
Brianna C.
Sprinkled into a salad, this mixture tastes amazing! It's even edible on its own. The cranberries added the sweet fruit flavor while the glazed walnuts finished it off with some tasty nut flavor. I would use this product in all of my salads.
ryanne t.
I LOVE these. I make a baked chicken breast, cube it, throw in iceberg lettuce, cucumbers, carrots, a raspberry vinaigrette and top with these. It's fantastic and looks pretty also.
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
These are so yummy, probably have way too much sugar but they make a salad taste absolutely delicious. I think we bought them at target.