Fresh Ginger Pomegranate Hibiscus Ginger Ale By Bruce Cost 12 Oz Glass Bottles 24 Pack

BY BRUCE COST

Fresh Ginger Pomegranate Hibiscus Ginger Ale by Bruce Cost. Made from Fresh ginger root, not extracts, and natural pure cane sugar. Unfiltered with the added benefit of two natural antioxidants; pomegrante and hibiscus. The pomegranate and the hibiscus... see more...

Relbin T.
Forest Hills, NY
This brand of ginger ale is the only soda I drink, and my guilty pleasure! My favorite is the Pomegranate flavor. On days when I feel like treating myself, I grab a bottle of this on my way home. It tastes more "earthly" than regular ginger ale, so I don't feel as guilty having it.
Dawn D.
Milford, PA
Love this companies products. My favorite is the pomegranate. It is very affordable! This is a great value for the price because of the size. This ginger ale is the best for stomach issues as its unfiltered compared to burger brands.
Danielle S.
Morgantown, WV
I received a bunch of gourmet sodas for Christmas and this is one of my favorites of the bunch.